Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 848

Thread: Official Indiana Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    127
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Well seeing as how this is the "Official Indiana Thread" I'm afraid we can't accept you here. Find another thread with you Illinois/Indiana half breads! Just messing with you man. Welcome, its always good to see new people on here since it gets a little quiet around here sometimes.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Terre Haute, IN
    Posts
    776
    My Cars
    A lonely Hyundai
    Waiting for the next GTG. I can't wait to drive the new Audi...

    "An old BMW is better than no BMW at all."

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    12,292
    My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by rordway1 View Post
    representing 'the region'

    You know, the part that's too Indiana to be liked by Illinois but too Illinois to be accepted by Indiana.



    Quote Originally Posted by Primeraman View Post
    Well seeing as how this is the "Official Indiana Thread" I'm afraid we can't accept you here. Find another thread with you Illinois/Indiana half breads! Just messing with you man. Welcome, its always good to see new people on here since it gets a little quiet around here sometimes.
    Last edited by FP5241; 03-19-2009 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

    - 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    190
    My Cars
    '92 325i, 2010 Civic Si
    Saw a nice Estoril (I think, it was dark lol) M Coupe on 46 in Terre Haute on Tuesday. Someone from Clay County has taste.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Valparaiso, IN
    Posts
    179
    My Cars
    1998 Honda Civic Si
    Robert

    98 Silver Z3 Roadster 2.8 (6/07-3/09)
    Currently Bimmerless :/

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    12,292
    My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by rordway1 View Post
    E. Chicago area...
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

    - 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Valparaiso, IN
    Posts
    179
    My Cars
    1998 Honda Civic Si
    ....and your car hasn't been stolen yet? haha
    Robert

    98 Silver Z3 Roadster 2.8 (6/07-3/09)
    Currently Bimmerless :/

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    127
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Are you guys going to at least come out to the track day to meet some of us Indy enthusiasts?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Valparaiso, IN
    Posts
    179
    My Cars
    1998 Honda Civic Si
    When/Where is track day? One of my good friends from undergrad is currently at IU-Indy for law so I should make an appearance fairly soon...

    I am currently running a 98 2.8 Auto so I'm generally staying away from the track....for the general public, just driving a Z grants you celebrity status.


    however, I just found two 2000 Ms with 40 & 50K on the dial for $14 in Chicago, gotta make some decisions....
    Robert

    98 Silver Z3 Roadster 2.8 (6/07-3/09)
    Currently Bimmerless :/

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    127
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by rordway1 View Post
    When/Where is track day? One of my good friends from undergrad is currently at IU-Indy for law so I should make an appearance fairly soon...

    I am currently running a 98 2.8 Auto so I'm generally staying away from the track....for the general public, just driving a Z grants you celebrity status.


    however, I just found two 2000 Ms with 40 & 50K on the dial for $14 in Chicago, gotta make some decisions....

    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1182553

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    12,292
    My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by rordway1 View Post
    ....and your car hasn't been stolen yet? haha
    It's an E39, not a Caprice Classic...
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

    - 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    184
    My Cars
    E30 325is
    Spotted a nice white e36 M3 on 146th street today... not sure who it was but it looked clean!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Terre Haute, IN
    Posts
    776
    My Cars
    A lonely Hyundai
    Quote Originally Posted by aspin View Post
    Saw a nice Estoril (I think, it was dark lol) M Coupe on 46 in Terre Haute on Tuesday. Someone from Clay County has taste.
    It belongs to a farmer in Clay City... Odd choice for a farmer...

    "An old BMW is better than no BMW at all."

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    12,292
    My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle M3 View Post
    It belongs to a farmer in Clay City... Odd choice for a farmer...
    Your sig quote is FTMFW!!

    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

    - 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fort Knox, KY
    Posts
    668
    My Cars
    07 Commander
    who else took advantage of the nice weather to give their car a bath??






    My Flickr (I'm No Pro)
    I am sans-Bimmer right now, and it saddens me

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,321
    My Cars
    951, LTW M3, GTI
    ^ Car looks good, loving the change in weather!

    I used it to redo the bumper alignment and check the front track tires for rubbing, no more rub! And with a little help from a dremel a Thule 753 rack fits the Coupe perfectly.

    Next free weekend is new radiator, waterpump, belts, etc...








    Also finally broke down and bought a Peake R5/SRS code reader...if anyone needs an airbag code read/reset in the Indy area - let me know. I accept beer in trade

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greendale (Bloomington), Indiana
    Posts
    55
    My Cars
    323Ci
    Btown checking in!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant951 View Post
    ^ Car looks good, loving the change in weather!

    I used it to redo the bumper alignment and check the front track tires for rubbing, no more rub! And with a little help from a dremel a Thule 753 rack fits the Coupe perfectly.

    Next free weekend is new radiator, waterpump, belts, etc...








    Also finally broke down and bought a Peake R5/SRS code reader...if anyone needs an airbag code read/reset in the Indy area - let me know. I accept beer in trade
    Last edited by AlexB; 03-24-2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana & Barrie, ON, Canada
    Posts
    945
    My Cars
    Lots of cars that go VROOM!!
    There are some good looking cars in here!
    Mitch

    'Live your dreams today, because tomorrow may never come.'

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,051
    My Cars
    e12, e30, e39, X3
    Yo, Indiana folk. Unless you happened to see my post on the Minnesota thread a few weeks ago you probably didn't see this.

    I'm surprised none of you caught this on craigslist, but I snagged a set of genuine, gorgeous BBS RS-GT's in a 19", E39 centerbore for $1500 with tires. Had a friend of mine who lives in Carmel handle the transaction for me, but the seller was legit (sold his 540i and now has a Porsche Caymen). Just wondered if I snuck this deal out from any of you who also keep a sharp eye out on Indianapolis craigslist. The ad was up early Feb for a while with just a stock file photo from Tirerack, no actual pic of the wheels.

    $1500 for a set of wheels AND tires that cost $4800 from Tirerack for the wheels alone.........

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Valparaiso, IN
    Posts
    179
    My Cars
    1998 Honda Civic Si
    Quote Originally Posted by FP5241 View Post
    It's an E39, not a Caprice Classic...
    bwahahaha touche!


    Do any of you know the guy in Zionsville? I swear he's trying to create a monopoly on used Z M cars/parts, must do pretty well for himself
    Robert

    98 Silver Z3 Roadster 2.8 (6/07-3/09)
    Currently Bimmerless :/

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    12,292
    My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by rordway1 View Post
    bwahahaha touche!


    Do any of you know the guy in Zionsville? I swear he's trying to create a monopoly on used Z M cars/parts, must do pretty well for himself
    Must be nice to have a BMW monopoly!!
    I have a collection of parts too.. unfortunately they are all the parts I've had to replace...
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

    - 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Terre Haute, IN
    Posts
    776
    My Cars
    A lonely Hyundai
    Quote Originally Posted by FP5241 View Post
    Your sig quote is FTMFW!!

    I can't take all the credit for it... My dad has used that phrase since I was 16... 12 years later, I find it still holds true.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant951 View Post
    ^ Car looks good, loving the change in weather!

    I used it to redo the bumper alignment and check the front track tires for rubbing, no more rub! And with a little help from a dremel a Thule 753 rack fits the Coupe perfectly.

    Next free weekend is new radiator, waterpump, belts, etc...








    Also finally broke down and bought a Peake R5/SRS code reader...if anyone needs an airbag code read/reset in the Indy area - let me know. I accept beer in trade
    God, I love the M Coupes! If they were a bit more practical, I'd have one...
    Last edited by Kyle M3; 03-26-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    "An old BMW is better than no BMW at all."

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    127
    My Cars
    98 M3
    You guys should see this 993tt we are doing some work on. It is absolutely amazing. I swear my first Porsche will be air-cooled. I will see if I can get some pics up for you guys.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    77
    My Cars
    997
    Were you on 74 going eastbound today?(thursday) I figure there can't be more than a dozen or so black MCoupes with roof racks in the greater Indy area but I figured there was a chance

    Car looked great BTW, the Z3M's always look so much more menacing when you see them in the flesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant951 View Post
    And with a little help from a dremel a Thule 753 rack fits the Coupe perfectly.




  25. #75
    Indy E36 M3's Avatar
    Indy E36 M3 is offline Fast Cars & Loud Guitars! BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    157
    My Cars
    95 E36 M3, Pathfindr

    Is this it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primeraman View Post
    You guys should see this 993tt we are doing some work on. It is absolutely amazing. I swear my first Porsche will be air-cooled. I will see if I can get some pics up for you guys.
    From the Indy Meet & Cruise to IMS 12-13-08. Good times!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    95 E36 ///M3 Avus Blue Metallic over Dove Gray- mods: Dinan Stage III suspension with front strut tower brace and rear shock tower brace, Supersprint Exhaust, drilled rotors, Goodyear Eagle F1 DS-G3s, e46 spoiler, ZKW Zenon angel eye headlights/fog lights, Euro clear rear taillights, clear corner and side markers, K & N Cold Air Intake, ///M pedals, UUC adj. shifter rod, UUC carbon fiber shift / e-brake knobs, alcantara shifter/e-brake boots, Carbon Fiber shifter console, Carbon Fiber pass. airbag cover, V1 radar wired to sunroof motor, 5 Series auto dimming mirror, and Kenwood MP532U headunit. 97 Nissan Pathfinder 4X4-winter. First BMW - 95 E36 ///M3A Boston Green Metallic over Champagne White (sold ).

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •