Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Indiana Thread

Indy E36 M3 is offline Fast Cars & Loud Guitars! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    95 E36 M3, Pathfindr

Pics of my first M3

Andrew asked to see some pics of my first M3. I was not able to send to him, so I thought I would post here and share. These were taken on the backstretch of Indy Motor Speedway in 06.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    95 E36 ///M3 Avus Blue Metallic over Dove Gray- mods: Dinan Stage III suspension with front strut tower brace and rear shock tower brace, Supersprint Exhaust, drilled rotors, Goodyear Eagle F1 DS-G3s, e46 spoiler, ZKW Zenon angel eye headlights/fog lights, Euro clear rear taillights, clear corner and side markers, K & N Cold Air Intake, ///M pedals, UUC adj. shifter rod, UUC carbon fiber shift / e-brake knobs, alcantara shifter/e-brake boots, Carbon Fiber shifter console, Carbon Fiber pass. airbag cover, V1 radar wired to sunroof motor, 5 Series auto dimming mirror, and Kenwood MP532U headunit. 97 Nissan Pathfinder 4X4-winter. First BMW - 95 E36 ///M3A Boston Green Metallic over Champagne White (sold ).

My Cars
    96' 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo View Post
    You'll find me in Bloomington on one of the two..

Saw you on Fee lane the other day. What exhaust do you have? Too loud imo, i thought it was a Honda going down the road.

My Cars
    M4, NSXs, E63, 911 C4
    Hello! I am on the north side of Indy and have a '99 Estoril Blue M3 coupe with tinted windows, polished LTW wheels, and the factory high arch wing. I did not drive the car for a long time, but since I hurt my back about a month ago I cannot get into my other car, so the M3 is not a daily driver. Lucky me!
    Mitch

'Live your dreams today, because tomorrow may never come.'

My Cars
    01 BMW 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Saw you on Fee lane the other day. What exhaust do you have? Too loud imo, i thought it was a Honda going down the road.
    Lol.. are you sure it was me? As far as I know, my exhaust is stock

My Cars
    4er
    James, sometime this summer we're having a Ducati ride through Btown. We should definitely meet and you can show us the best roads.
    One expensive unicycle.

General Forum Rules........Off-Topic Rules

My Cars
    01 BMW 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by MacR View Post
    James, sometime this summer we're having a Ducati ride through Btown. We should definitely meet and you can show us the best roads.
    I've yet to ride my bike on a warm day. I bought it in December, but I'd be interested in traveling with the pack

My Cars
    96' 328i
    Nah I don't know if it was for sure you though. But I remember seeing a white E34 going down that road and the exhaust was aftermarket.

Btw, I stayed in a log cabin for one night one time, and to get there I had to go on what I thought was some really twisty roads. So travel on 45 going towards Unionville. But I am sure there are plenty of nice roads around Bloomington.

My Cars
    98 M3
    Bloomington has amazing roads. We should organize a cruise down there sometime. I know the Audi Club did last year and I heard they were doing some serious driving.

My Cars
    4er
    Quote Originally Posted by Primeraman View Post
    Bloomington has amazing roads. We should organize a cruise down there sometime. I know the Audi Club did last year and I heard they were doing some serious driving.
    I'm down. My monster will be running smooth by the end of this month. Make it happen.
    One expensive unicycle.

General Forum Rules........Off-Topic Rules

My Cars
    2007 Honda Civic SI
    Woot, newbie on the forums! Hey all, I live up in Westfield/Carmel. Wifey has a Black 540, and I currently have an 07 Civic Si. I married into a bimmer family, as her side's currrently got 2 identic.al silver X5s, and there's a history of an older blue 3 series (flipped) and the wife's 1990 gold 525.

Meh, forgot to add, currently lusting after a black on black 335i, probably used, ETA next summer ish. Very curious if anyone has one or knows pluses and minuses of the 07s or 08s.
    Last edited by acetylcholine; 03-03-2009 at 11:26 PM.

My Cars
    07 Commander
    Brownsburg checking in here. Glad to see this thread going. Is there an official (good) Indy car club that meets once a month or every couple of months or is it always random.

I'm talking a car club with a website, logo, stickers, etc to really get out there and have some pride??

My Flickr (I'm No Pro)
    I am sans-Bimmer right now, and it saddens me

My Cars
    2007 Honda Civic SI
    Quote Originally Posted by BburgBimmerMan View Post
    Brownsburg checking in here. Glad to see this thread going. Is there an official (good) Indy car club that meets once a month or every couple of months or is it always random.

I'm talking a car club with a website, logo, stickers, etc to really get out there and have some pride??
    If there is, i haven't seen any stickers or anything on the north side... anyone else?

My Cars
    98 M3
    There is a group of us on the north side. No real club though. A few of us work at the local tuning shop EPwerks and the rest just kinda hangout. Pretty much our enthusiasts circle up here basically became really tight together and now we all pretty much hangout all the time. But like I said no real club. We just have gtg and cruise.

Also, for anyone interested we have a huge caravan headed down to Louisville on Sunday for the first show of the season. It doesn't matter if you're showing your car most of us aren't it is just gonna be awesome rolling down in full force. Let me know if anyone is interested. We are meeting up north and then going down 65 S. and are stopping in Greenwood and somewhere near Bloomington to pick up the I.U. folks.

My Cars
    98 M3
    So who wants to join us this weekend when we head down to Louisville on Sunday for the first Midwest show of the season? I think their might be a few M3 guys locally and from Chicago who might go. We have a ton of VW/Audi guys going. We will meet on the Northside around 7:30 AM on Sunday and cruise down making two stops to pick up other enthusiasts in Greenwood and Bloomington. We will all have a joint cruise back from Louisville sometime in the afternoon. This should be a great time and a good way to meet some new faces and kick this season off right. Come on guys I'm really trying to get all of us active with this stuff. Let me know if anyone is interested or if for some reason you need to hitch a ride with someone if your car is currently down.

My Cars
    1999 M3
    For anyone that went to the last G2G where we went and saw the car collection in Zionsville. Look at what I found in my hotel in Frankfurt Germany
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    951, LTW M3, GTI
    Anyone in the Indy area have a Peake R5/SRS reader/reset tool? Damn car has 57k miles and just threw an airbag code...so annoying. If not I guess Ill buy one, Im in the Castleton area....thanks!

My Cars
    07 Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Primeraman View Post
    There is a group of us on the north side. No real club though. A few of us work at the local tuning shop EPwerks and the rest just kinda hangout. Pretty much our enthusiasts circle up here basically became really tight together and now we all pretty much hangout all the time. But like I said no real club. We just have gtg and cruise.

Also, for anyone interested we have a huge caravan headed down to Louisville on Sunday for the first show of the season. It doesn't matter if you're showing your car most of us aren't it is just gonna be awesome rolling down in full force. Let me know if anyone is interested. We are meeting up north and then going down 65 S. and are stopping in Greenwood and somewhere near Bloomington to pick up the I.U. folks.
    Very cool about getting together. I will have to make one of these things very soon...

Wish I could go this weekend, but the fiance is out of town so it is poker and getting tanked with some friends!

My Flickr (I'm No Pro)
    I am sans-Bimmer right now, and it saddens me

My Cars
    98 M3
    If anyone needs brake pads let me know. There is a special being offered until March 23 due to the EPwerks sponsored track day.

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    NW Indiana checking in....
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

Indy E36 M3 is offline Fast Cars & Loud Guitars! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    95 E36 M3, Pathfindr

I think Apiindy has one.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant951 View Post
    Anyone in the Indy area have a Peake R5/SRS reader/reset tool? Damn car has 57k miles and just threw an airbag code...so annoying. If not I guess Ill buy one, Im in the Castleton area....thanks!

Send him a pm. If I recall, he is hoping to sell it.
    95 E36 ///M3 Avus Blue Metallic over Dove Gray- mods: Dinan Stage III suspension with front strut tower brace and rear shock tower brace, Supersprint Exhaust, drilled rotors, Goodyear Eagle F1 DS-G3s, e46 spoiler, ZKW Zenon angel eye headlights/fog lights, Euro clear rear taillights, clear corner and side markers, K & N Cold Air Intake, ///M pedals, UUC adj. shifter rod, UUC carbon fiber shift / e-brake knobs, alcantara shifter/e-brake boots, Carbon Fiber shifter console, Carbon Fiber pass. airbag cover, V1 radar wired to sunroof motor, 5 Series auto dimming mirror, and Kenwood MP532U headunit. 97 Nissan Pathfinder 4X4-winter. First BMW - 95 E36 ///M3A Boston Green Metallic over Champagne White (sold ).

My Cars
    E46 M3
    I replied to your PM. We can meet up in the evening and check your codes.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant951 View Post

My Cars
    951, LTW M3, GTI
    Awesome, sent you back a pm. Thanks guys!

My Cars
    89 325i
    bump, whats going on guys. hoping to get my car tuned in the next two weeks (finally) thanks to david and ian at EPWERKS for helping me find some one to tune my car

My Cars
    98 M3
    Not a problem. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for you.

My Cars
    1998 Honda Civic Si
    representing 'the region'

You know, the part that's too Indiana to be liked by Illinois but too Illinois to be accepted by Indiana.
    Robert

98 Silver Z3 Roadster 2.8 (6/07-3/09)
    Currently Bimmerless :/

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast