Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 330ci TURBO BUILD HELP

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03

330ci TURBO BUILD HELP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140294366455

so i bought this turbo kit for my 2003 330ci (Auto) & i wanted to know what other things i will need to complete this i wanted to know if the manifold will fit it came off a e36 m3 the engines are very similar so i think everything will fit

My Cars
    m3
    good luck with that.
    This space for rent.

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    good luck with that.
    IS there something im missing?

My Cars
    1998 528i-t, & Jap Stuff
    Software, among many other small details. I'd sure want to recommend a technique tuning kit, however, I have a feeling the low low price it is at, would still be too high for you.
    13.239 @ 105.67 with .000 R/T and 1.93 - 60' - 2007 350z - SOLD
    Slow in turbo 528i thanks to a poor driver and lots of heat soak (I couldn't figure out how to drive a pucked clutch off the line to save my life).

LM7 swap in progress/paused pending garage remodel.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1660651

My Cars
    a flying carpet
    i wouldn't have bought that but thats me. it's pretty much all but fuel management.
    95M3 build in progress.... stock S50 block, M50 crank, std bearings, reuse old gaskets, stock head bolts, stock main bolts, stock rods, stock pistons, stock size MLS head gasket, td06 20G, treadstone manifold, 42lb lucas racing injectors, egay intercooler,ching chong meow wastegate

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewmc View Post
    pfff.... usually, when I get in fights, I just kill the guy so he can't go tell the cops on me
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iSANJ View Post
    I was thinking, I have a 97 328i and don't know which type of oil to use. Someone suggested extra virgin olive oil. I went to the supermarket today and was just overwhelmed with the different brands. Wouldn't running just plain olive oil as opposed to the virgin stuff, be just as good? Thanks in advance.
    "if you can't search it on bimmerforums then it doesn't exist"- god

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver328i View Post
    Software, among many other small details. I'd sure want to recommend a technique tuning kit, however, I have a feeling the low low price it is at, would still be too high for you.
    small details..... HELP i know i need to get the software im planning on getting AA or NICK to tune it but thats my last step i want to get everything before that

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCD15 View Post
    i wouldn't have bought that but thats me. it's pretty much all but fuel management.
    what you mean by fuel management and why would you have not bought it i thought it was a good deal for $700

were would i mount the o2 sensors >? the ones that go in the headers?
    Last edited by cnotesdip; 01-24-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    ESS TS2+ ZHP
    04 IR 330i ZHP | ESS TS2+ SC | MagnaFlow "headers" | KMS 3.64 LSD | AST 4100 coilovers 550/650 | APEX ARC-8 18x9 | H&R front sway bar | Vorshlag camber plates, RTAB limiters | TMS subframe & swaybar reinforcements | UUC SSK & DSSR | UUC TM & TME | BimmerWorld engine mounts | Dinan strut & shock tower bars | EMP Stewart water pump

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03

This is not a NO name turbo Kit is a
    Mosselman Turbo Systems

My Cars
    1998 528i-t, & Jap Stuff
    The piping won't necessarily fit, you'll need to convert a few of the vacuum items on the car, along with any number of other things.

While its a good deal even if just for the manifold, turbo, and BOV, the hardware component to a kit is more important than most people realize.
    Slow in turbo 528i thanks to a poor driver and lots of heat soak (I couldn't figure out how to drive a pucked clutch off the line to save my life).

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Im thinking of getting the instructions for the Tenique Tuning Turbo Kit and getting any extra parts i need from i also may get the tuning from the them as well anyone has these instructions?

My Cars
    1998 528i-t, & Jap Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotesdip View Post
    Im thinking of getting the instructions for the Tenique Tuning Turbo Kit and getting any extra parts i need from i also may get the tuning from the them as well anyone has these instructions?
    There have only been a handful of kits sold, I don't think you're going to get a copy from any of the customers. Nick is extremely helpful, your best bet is to just contact him.

My guess on what he is going to tell you won't do you any good, and before you get buried to the waist and have no professional support you might want to consult everyone you plan to "depend" on.

My Cars
    E46 330ci turbo, 05 ZHP,
    Your 'plan of getting our instructions' is ridiculous. You offered others to purchase a copy of our instruction manual over on another forum for this turbo kit, which itself is just plain unethical.

Not all turbo kits are created equally. I guarantee you that the kit you just purchased:

1) is not even remotely close to our kit, so the instructions would be of no use to you
    2) won't fit your car AT ALL

and

3) is not a candidate for tuning by us

To reiterate what others have been telling you time and time again, you just wasted your money on this kit. You will be spending thousands of dollars more attempting to make this kit work on your E46.
    Nick Glantzis
    2005 330i ZHP auto with Technique Tuning turbo kit (currently For Sale)

My Cars
    TRM Stage 1.34
    Hey guys. I just got a new computer and I want to put windows on it, but I dont have a disk. Can anyone send me the instructions for Windows so I can write it myself? Thanks.

Oh, and how do you turn this thing on?

No PMs. Email through forum please.

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Your 'plan of getting our instructions' is ridiculous. You offered others to purchase a copy of our instruction manual over on another forum for this turbo kit, which itself is just plain unethical.

Not all turbo kits are created equally. I guarantee you that the kit you just purchased:

1) is not even remotely close to our kit, so the instructions would be of no use to you
    2) won't fit your car AT ALL

and

3) is not a candidate for tuning by us

To reiterate what others have been telling you time and time again, you just wasted your money on this kit. You will be spending thousands of dollars more attempting to make this kit work on your E46.
    i just wanted to get the instructions to get an idea of how the kit should be installed i just needed some guidance some help not anyone could afford your kit i bought the kit because it look like a good deal and i wanted to practice installing it before getting a high end one like yours. At the end helping me is your choice and you made yours clear

My Cars
    977rwhp SAE and 821
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140294366455

so i bought this turbo kit for my 2003 330ci (Auto) & i wanted to know what other things i will need to complete this i wanted to know if the manifold will fit it came off a e36 m3 the engines are very similar so i think everything will fit
    I have a T/Tuning 330i Turbo BMW currently at my place of business. We are currently installing a rear sub frame and a limited slip differential. If you are interested in seeing the quality craftsmanship on this turbo kit and possibly a test drive please contact me VIA email, we are located in Stamford Ct. GeorgeKakaletris@gmail.com

Look forward to your visit.

-George Kakaletris

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTEDCARS View Post
    I have a T/Tuning 330i Turbo BMW currently at my place of business. We are currently installing a rear sub frame and a limited slip differential. If you are interested in seeing the quality craftsmanship on this turbo kit and possibly a test drive please contact me VIA email, we are located in Stamford Ct. GeorgeKakaletris@gmail.com

Look forward to your visit.

-George Kakaletris
    I just need certain parts from that turbo kit and help putting mines together if you provide tuning you could help with that or parts
    Last edited by cnotesdip; 01-25-2009 at 10:31 AM.

My Cars
    977rwhp SAE and 821
    I just need certain parts from that turbo kit and help putting mines together if you provide tuning you could help with that or parts
    I do not offer and tuning or turbo related parts for that vehicle. If you wanted to purchase a turbo, BOV or a wastegate I could then help you.

Good luck with your venture.

You are still more then welcome to take a ride in the 330i T/Tuning.

-George Kakaletris

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Thank You But im not looking for that right now im looking for the cheap way out at least for now i spend my money on a M3 tranny im going to finish this swap before i get a high end turbo

My Cars
    '02 530i & '15 X1 35i
    I hope it's not an E46 m3 trans. That won't bolt up to your M54 buddie.
    '02 E39 530i/5sp Topaz Blue/Black Interior - MegaSquirt3x - Garrett GTX3582R turbo - E85 fuel - Apex FL-5 - 265/295 tires - Custom Porsche Brembo BBK - 600whp @ 22 PSI
    '15 E84 X1 35i M Sport Alpine White/Coral Red Interior - H&R Sports & Bilstein B6 - Velgen VMB5 - 265/305 tires - ETS FMIC - MPI Charge pipe & DME Flash - 3.5" down pipe

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    yeah it bolts up all you need is longer bolts and the clutch and flywheel for a 330ci manual tranny

My Cars
    m3
    im gonna help you here:
    as much as i like watching people blow money on stuff, why dont your research your stuff before blowing money on stuff you cant use or bolt up.

practice putting on a cheap shitty kit, then go buy a more expensive one? are you serious?

ill sit back and enjoy watching
    + =
    Last edited by bigugly; 01-25-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    This space for rent.

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    Your no help

My Cars
    m3
    your not helping yourself here bud.
    This space for rent.

My Cars
    1998 528i-t, & Jap Stuff
    If you want cheap forced induction buy a used supercharger or call AA about a C38 stage 1 kit. You can upgrade to stage 2 later and make good power. The TT kit is better, but if you're trying to work with forced induction on a budget then stick to superchargers. Keep in mind, support and experience are crucial with tuning, not many tuners are familiar with these cars, and those like Nick G are rare, supporting them with business results in continual support with your car = invaluable.

My Cars
    318ti 95 330ci 03
    thank you for your help im going to be selling the kit since is not wroth installing it im going to concentrate on my auto to manual swap ima but a m3 tranny in my car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast