Bavarian Soundwerks
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1959

Thread: Feeler: Open Source OBC Firmware

My Cars
    1996 BMW 320i Touring
    Would it be possible to add mp3 playback function since board has usb connector? So one could connect it to bmw oem aux/usb socket and to whatever radio through aux-in. So track info would display on obc and also you would change tracks/folders there. Maybe obc could switch to mp3 mode automaticly when mp3 files are detected on usb port. I know it would require a lot of sorting out how to move between track/folders but it should be doable. I think this would be highly appreciated bonus feature.

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockiii View Post
    @benemorius: i sent you a pm.
    Ok I got it. I will reply soon.

Quote Originally Posted by m2pc View Post
    I'm curious if those QuadLock(TM) connectors were a match for the factory ones or not; JoyLove seemed to think he nailed it when he found those from RS/Farnell in the UK. I had to have him order them and then re-ship to me since they aren't available for direct purchase in the USA
    The black one looks perfect, although I haven't made sure it connects to my car yet. The white one may well connect to the car but it's bigger and doesn't fit through the rear of the OBC housing. I haven't actually spent much time checking them out just yet.

If you are referring to the small ribbon cable that goes from the LCD, Keypad, and Backlight -> OBC mainboard, it's just a matter of unsoldering the old one carefully and resoldering it to the new openOBC PCB.

Benemorius, am I still correct on that?
    Yes the three ribbon cables that connect to the main board are no problem with good desoldering wick and an iron at an appropriate temperature. It's the black and white connectors that are a pain. Those pins have much less clearance in the holes, making desoldering wick less useful. I've taken all mine off with hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by tvali007 View Post
    Sure, in this case, I will add a K-Bus interface on my board.
    I need from you a board, if is possible to be complete, I would be grateful.
    Once I put them together I will make a simple version of this interface (without bluetooth and Analog Input)and share it, so whoever wants can use it with OEM CD43.
    If you can provide an dedicated K-Bus for character printing it will be great.
    Sorry for confusions(language)
    Ok I understand. Before I thought you wanted a Kbus board, but you mean that you want an openOBC board, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by dextech View Post
    Would it be possible to add mp3 playback function since board has usb connector? So one could connect it to bmw oem aux/usb socket and to whatever radio through aux-in. So track info would display on obc and also you would change tracks/folders there. Maybe obc could switch to mp3 mode automaticly when mp3 files are detected on usb port. I know it would require a lot of sorting out how to move between track/folders but it should be doable. I think this would be highly appreciated bonus feature.
    The missing link is mp3 decoding. I don't imagine we'll be doing mp3 decoding in software on the microcontroller so we would need a hardware solution. The bad news is that the current design doesn't include any such thing, but the good news is that the project that tvali007 is working on is pretty much exactly what you're asking about. I used to want to possibly add playback functionality to the OBC some day but it would be much better suited as a separate module so I'm very excited about this new project. With communication between them, it can still seem as if everything is happening on the OBC, but I am very much in favor of having the audio done on a separate board.

My Cars
    Euro e36 M3 3.2 cabrio
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy cant wait to have to pay lol!!!

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Well I've ordered parts but thanks to Mouser's predictably abominable service they might arrive next week instead of tomorrow. I'm beginning to understand why Digikey can survive so well despite having higher prices and a vastly inferior web site. Ever since I started ordering from Mouser regularly for ADS interfaces, I've noticed that they screw something up some 60% of the time or more. I guess maybe they could be tired of processing my tiny orders and are trying to get rid of me. I sure wish they'd realize that it's working brilliantly and I would indeed have stopped giving them money a long time ago if I had a lot of options. I guess I should probably ping their customer service but I just don't have the time to do it politely.

meh, whatever
    /rant

My Cars
    1999 TiAg M3, 2003 E46M3
    Quote Originally Posted by benemorius View Post
    Well I've ordered parts but thanks to Mouser's predictably abominable service they might arrive next week instead of tomorrow. I'm beginning to understand why Digikey can survive so well despite having higher prices and a vastly inferior web site. Ever since I started ordering from Mouser regularly for ADS interfaces, I've noticed that they screw something up some 60% of the time or more. I guess maybe they could be tired of processing my tiny orders and are trying to get rid of me. I sure wish they'd realize that it's working brilliantly and I would indeed have stopped giving them money a long time ago if I had a lot of options. I guess I should probably ping their customer service but I just don't have the time to do it politely.

meh, whatever
    /rant
    Yes, Digi-Key FTW... their prices aren't _too_ bad and yes, the website is old school but they are slowly improving it (hey, they added a "reset" button under each parameter after what, 10 years?!).
    I placed an order with them for an unrelated project today around 5:00PM PDT. Within two hours my order had already been shipped!

- - - Updated - - -

It's the black and white connectors that are a pain. Those pins have much less clearance in the holes, making desoldering wick less useful. I've taken all mine off with hot air.
    I used a combination of solder wick and one of those old-fashioned "bulb sucker" desoldering tools they sell at Radio Shack:

$14.99!!!

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...A&gclsrc=ds.ds

It's one of the best tools I have in my arsenal; it's saved me many times.
    Last edited by m2pc; 08-30-2013 at 03:40 AM.

1999 ///M3 TiAg | Heated Power Vaders | DDM Projector36 5000K 55W HIDs | DDM 3000K 35W HID Fogs
    DDM Smoked Corners | DDM Weighted Shift Knob | K&N CAI | Mishimoto AL Rad w/Zionsville AL Shroud
    Stewart HiPo Water Pump | Samco Hose Kit | 16" SPAL Puller Fan | Viper 5701LE Security
    E36 OBC is now open! Join the effort: BF.C Thread | openOBC Wiki

My Cars
    BMW 320I c
    Ok I understand. Before I thought you wanted a Kbus board, but you mean that you want an openOBC board, yes?
    Yes, OpenOBC Board.

My Cars
    Euro e36 M3 3.2 cabrio
    Current list of interested people:

1. Daandaman
    2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195 (how much)
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21???
    7. jdantuono???
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso

18. tvali007

My Cars
    BMW E36 Sedan
    Current list of interested people:

1. Daandaman
    2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195 (how much)
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21???
    7. jdantuono???
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso

18. tvali007
    18. Rockiii 3x[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]
    Last edited by Rockiii; 08-30-2013 at 09:02 AM.

My Cars
    Euro e36 M3 3.2 cabrio
    EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO VISIT AND FOLLOW AND SHARE: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/OPENOBC

1. Daandaman

2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21
    7. jdantuono
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso

18. tvali007
    19. Rockiii
    20. Rockiii
    21. Rockiii

Also Rockiii möchte drei haben :P
    Last edited by daandaman; 08-30-2013 at 09:15 AM.

My Cars
    BMW E36 Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by daandaman View Post
    EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO VISIT AND FOLLOW AND SHARE: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/OPENOBC

1. Daandaman

2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21
    7. jdantuono
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso

18. tvali007
    19. Rockiii (only PCB)
    20. Rockiii (only PCB)
    21. Rockiii (only PCB)

Also Rockiii möchte drei haben :P
    Exakt, sorry aber mitm Handy hat sich das Zitieren schwer gestaltet.
    Last edited by Rockiii; 08-30-2013 at 11:48 AM.

My Cars
    95 M3, 86 951
    Can we get a feature recap?

And for my particular situation I'd like to know how to have digital displays of AFR, Oil temp, & water temp.

My Cars
    BMW E36 Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by m2pc View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "dryed out"... are you referring to the "Zebra Strip"?

All the OBC's I've opened up have their ribbon cables intact. They are gray molded plastic with fairly durable tinned wires inside.
    In my OBC there isn't a Zebra Strip.

uploadfromtaptalk1378042691713.jpg

I'm looking for this kind of cable since months, but i didnt find it.

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Updates and replies soon, I promise. I've had a nightmare of a supply problem with tiny ads interfaces which has been consuming all my spare attention but I think it's mostly behind me now.

IMG_20130904_115341.jpg

My Cars
    Euro e36 M3 3.2 cabrio
    I see a board that will be mine :P

My Cars
    03 540i M Sport/95 525iT

Current List of Interested People

1. Daandaman
    2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21
    7. jdantuono
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso
    18. tvali007
    19. Rockiii
    20. Rockiii
    21. Rockiii
    22. Mark185
    2003 540i M Sport 6 spd, 97 328iC 5 spd w/M Lux Package, 95 525iT w/M52 5 spd swap, 2008 R1200GS Adventure, 92 Celica All Trac Turbo

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Quote Originally Posted by daandaman View Post
    I see a board that will be mine :P
    Ok ok you win. I can't come up with any more reasons to make you wait.

I've got those two boards assembled and just now tested, and more are on the way. If the people on the list want to start PMing me your paypal email and mailing address, I'll start shipping boards out as quickly as I can make them. No need to say anything if you're on the list but have changed your mind or aren't ready to pull the trigger just yet. I'll just skip for now anyone I don't hear from.

The price is $160 USD plus whatever it costs to ship. In the US I think that's about $6; everywhere else is $24. If someone really, really wants me to, I can halve the international shipping cost by sending it as regular snail mail, but that really doesn't seem like a wise thing to do with a $160 board. I'm not thrilled about $24 shipping but I can think of safer ways to save $12. If you've never shipped internationally before, please read up on what the customs extortion is like in your particular country so it doesn't catch you by surprise.

Feel free to PM me your address even if you aren't on the list, but please understand that I intend to go in order according to the list since that seems only fair. If for any reason your name isn't on the list but should be (accidentally removed, name changed, misspelled, whatever) you'll definitely need to let me know.

The boards will ship with what I'm calling factory-equivalent firmware but in reality it already far exceeds the factory OBC in some areas, even if I may have missed some things here or there. We need more testing to find all the bugs, though. I'm using it almost every day in my e36 but I'm only one person. You can probably expect to find a bug pretty easily but you can also expect me to fix it pretty quickly as long as I can reproduce it. To flash the firmware, you'll want a micro USB cable like the one you probably use to charge your phone. Bricking is not possible so don't sweat it.

I'm sure I've left out some rather important details, so let the questions commence. I know a feature list is badly needed. I haven't thought too much about the actual end-user features in a while but I'll get a list going soon.

My Cars
    E36,E38, and E46
    feature recap?

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Quote Originally Posted by bry195 View Post
    feature recap?
    Yep, coming right up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here's where we stand as far as features go. This is in addition to the normal factory functionality which is (should be) fully implemented. I may not get this exactly right but I'll update it as necessary. EDIT: Actually, I'll leave this here for posterity of course, but all updates should occur here.

implemented features:
    -coolant temperature display
    -configurable coolant overheat warning
    -instantaneous speed display
    -injector duty cycle display
    -configurable check control module errors (disable low beam failure!!)
    -fuel level display in liters and gallons
    -code function persists across ignition cycles and power loss
    -0-60mph / 0-100kmh timer
    -battery voltage display
    -3 axis g-force display
    -all settings including time and date survive power loss

accepted but unimplemented features:
    -OBD2 data display (throttle %, RPM, ...)
    -datalogging to SD card and USB flash drive (csv file)
    -error checking and clearing for all control modules (check engine codes, SRS light, ...)
    -listen for custom display text over K bus
    -analog gauge inputs for any variable resistance sending unit (oil pressure, temperature, ...)

hardware:
    -2 analog inputs
    -1 analog output
    -SPI/UART/GPIO header
    -I2C/CAN/GPIO header
    -JTAG header
    -debug UART header
    -debug/programming micro USB device port
    -USB host
    -4 open-drain relay outputs
    -2 GPIOs in addition to SPI and I2C headers
    Last edited by benemorius; 09-30-2013 at 12:38 PM.

My Cars
    03 540i M Sport/95 525iT
    Yep, coming right up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here's where we stand as far as features go. This is in addition to the normal factory functionality which is (should be) fully implemented. I may not get this exactly right but I'll update it as necessary.

implemented features:
    -battery voltage display
    -3 axis g-force display

-error checking and clearing for all control modules (check engine codes, SRS light, ...)
    -analog gauge inputs for any variable resistance sending unit (oil pressure, temperature, ...)

hardware:
    -2 analog inputs
    -1 analog output
    -SPI/UART/GPIO header
    -I2C/CAN/GPIO header
    -JTAG header
    -debug UART header
    -USB host
    Can this be bench tested without all expected vehicle interfaces connected? Specifically, if I wanted to experiment with analog inputs, could I do that with nothing more than a power supply and signal generator or will the Open OBC expect other signals to be present on a test bench?
    2003 540i M Sport 6 spd, 97 328iC 5 spd w/M Lux Package, 95 525iT w/M52 5 spd swap, 2008 R1200GS Adventure, 92 Celica All Trac Turbo

My Cars
    95 m3
    Yep, coming right up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here's where we stand as far as features go. This is in addition to the normal factory functionality which is (should be) fully implemented. I may not get this exactly right but I'll update it as necessary.

implemented features:
    -battery voltage display
    -3 axis g-force display

hardware:
    -2 analog inputs
    -1 analog output
    -SPI/UART/GPIO header
    -I2C/CAN/GPIO header
    -JTAG header
    -debug UART header
    -USB host
    I'm excited! This thread is like 5 years old (at least), and its so nice to see this finally coming to fruition. I have a couple questions...

1) Do the hidden/secret programming functions of the OBC work? See here for example of what I mean.

2) If you receive an error code (tail light failure, check coolant, washer fluid low, etc) after the code displays, the two side arrows normally light up in the display, and stay lit up, even if you are on other OBC functions. Does this still happen?

3) How quickly does the OpenOBC boot up after it receives power? Hopefully it is comparable to the original OBC.

4) Is there any plans to start a wiki? Is the firmware on git hub or somewhere that we can access it? Is it just standard C programming?

5) Thanks for all the hard work... are there any plans to add more features and if so, what? Are there limitations for people who have OBD-I cars so they cannot access certain functions?

6) What would be involved to add oil temp/ oil pressure info? Can we program alarms if the oil temp/pressure exceeds certain limits?

7) Can we still change the displayed function by pressing in the stalk on the steering wheel?
    1995 OBD I Cosmos Black M3 - RIP: gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    BMW M3
    How do you change the display to show the listed implemented features, what button is used and can they be viewed by pressing the OBC stalk at the steering wheel?
    What about accepted but unimplemented features, can this be made functional by the user?
    When can we see some pictures or video showing all this, it would help a lot.

My Cars
    98 m3
    The mpg needs to be adjustable based on the injectors we have.
    Last edited by vollosso; 09-11-2013 at 01:55 AM.
    1989 535i - sold
    1999 M3 Tiag/Dove - sold
    1998 M3 Turbo Arctic/black - current
    2004 Built motor TiAg/Black - Sold
    2008 E61 19T Turbo-Wagon - current
    2011 E82 135i - S85 Swap - current
    1998 M3 Cosmos S54 swapped Sedan - current

1998 Turbo: PTE6870 | 1.15 ar | Hp Cover, Custom Divided T4 bottom-mount, 3.5" SS exhaust, Dual Turbosmart Compgates, Turbosmart Raceport BOV, 3.5" Treadstone Intercooler, 3.5" Vibrant resonator and muffler, Arp 2k Headstuds | Arp 2k Main studs | 87mm Je pistons | Eagle rods | 9.2:1 static compression, Ces 87mm cutring, Custom solid rear subframe bushings, Akg 85d diff bushings, 4 clutch 3.15 diff, , Poly engine mounts, UUC trans mounts W/ enforcers, 22RPD OBD2 Stock ECU id1700 E85 tune, 22RPD Big power Transmission swap w/ GS6-53

My Cars
    '94 325i / s13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark185 View Post
    Can this be bench tested without all expected vehicle interfaces connected? Specifically, if I wanted to experiment with analog inputs, could I do that with nothing more than a power supply and signal generator or will the Open OBC expect other signals to be present on a test bench?
    Definitely it can be. So far I've used mine at my bench much more than in my car. It even has a standard 2mm DC barrel jack so you can just plug in a common 12V power source and off you go.

Quote Originally Posted by M3C View Post
    How do you change the display to show the listed implemented features, what button is used and can they be viewed by pressing the OBC stalk at the steering wheel?
    What about accepted but unimplemented features, can this be made functional by the user?
    When can we see some pictures or video showing all this, it would help a lot.
    So far most everything has had a reasonable and intuitive place to go. (push TEMP once and you get the external temperature; push it again and you get coolant temperature; soon there'll be evaporator and heater core temperatures too) The exceptions (like battery voltage) are currently within the MEMO button for lack of a better place. I do not look forward to finding a way to keep the UI nice and intuitive once we have a lot of extra crazy features and I'm really hoping that someone else out there is better at UI design than I am.

The stalk button works but hasn't been implemented in firmware yet. I'd forgotten about it until now.

The features I listed as accepted are ones that I expect to work on the current hardware and I intend to implement myself if no one beats me to it. Surely any user familiar with or willing to learn C++ can add features as well. That's very much the point.

Pictures are coming but have to wait for my wife to get home next week with the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by vollosso View Post
    The mpg needs to be adjustable based on the injectors we have.
    Indeed, and the same goes for calibration. That'll take about 10 seconds to implement in the configuration file. I just hadn't thought to do it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FastFreddie View Post
    I'm excited! This thread is like 5 years old (at least), and its so nice to see this finally coming to fruition. I have a couple questions...

1) Do the hidden/secret programming functions of the OBC work? See here for example of what I mean.
    Yes, but they're no longer hidden and some might not yet be implemented.

2) If you receive an error code (tail light failure, check coolant, washer fluid low, etc) after the code displays, the two side arrows normally light up in the display, and stay lit up, even if you are on other OBC functions. Does this still happen?
    No, and now that you mention it that reminds me that I don't yet know how to activate some of the symbols in the LCD, including the side arrows. I'll be able to figure it all out now that I've got an untouched factory OBC again but I'll need to find the time.

3) How quickly does the OpenOBC boot up after it receives power? Hopefully it is comparable to the original OBC.
    It's fast. Less than a second I think, except right now it displays the firmware version for a second or two. I've made no attempt to optimize it so there's probably room for improvement if that's not fast enough for you.

4) Is there any plans to start a wiki? Is the firmware on git hub or somewhere that we can access it? Is it just standard C programming?
    The firmware is indeed on github. It's all just standard C++ if you don't count the tiny bit of C and assembly under the hood that almost nobody needs to even know about. I'll put up a wiki on my site if openobc.org isn't coming back, but in the mean time there's also one already on github which I believe anyone can contribute to.

5) are there any plans to add more features and if so, what? Are there limitations for people who have OBD-I cars so they cannot access certain functions?
    Well of course! The actual feature development is just about to begin. Up until now my goal has only been factory equivalence so you can put one in your daily driver without losing anything. Now that we're practically there, the real fun can begin. I'll have to go back and read this thread again to collect all the ideas and requests, and I'm sure that others will come up with stuff no one had even thought of yet. I'll try to keep the feature list updated as I remember and discover things.

BMW (well, I guess Bosch) has left us OBD1 owners with some pretty harsh limitations, unfortunately. It's so bad that I'm seriously considering making a separate module to sit between the DME and the diagnostic bus to translate the horrid OBD1 protocol up to the much more reasonable OBD2 protocol. Basically, talking directly to the OBD1 DME is so unbelievably slow that you essentially can't do anything else on the diagnostic bus at the same time.

Having to hack something in to the DME wiring harness isn't a terribly clean solution but I honestly worry that any attempt to communicate to it directly from the OBC is going to be an order of magnitude worse. This is the only reason I haven't already added the slew of OBD features that originally sparked my interest at the beginning of this thread. I have OBD1.

6) What would be involved to add oil temp/ oil pressure info? Can we program alarms if the oil temp/pressure exceeds certain limits?
    Temperature and pressure sensors should (not certain yet) both work out of the box as far as hardware goes. You just have to connect the wire from the sensor to the analog input header on the OBC board. As for the firmware, it's super easy to add but I don't have any such sensors so I haven't done it yet. Alarms are even easier to add. There's an alarm for coolant temperature already and you can count on alarms for every other sensor too.

7) Can we still change the displayed function by pressing in the stalk on the steering wheel?
    As answered above: yes but it's not implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by copied from PM
    Are you doing this with the GNU C compiler and if so, what operating system is host to your tool set?

I am very interested in learning how to add analog oil pressure and temp measurement capability to Open OBC. Wide band O2 sensor input is also something I am interested in. It has been a while since I followed this thread in detail. Are there available A-D inputs on the processor or will it be better to use an outboard converter communicating over SPI or other bus?
    Yes, I'm using GNU ARM. I develop from linux and OSX but windows is (will be) also supported. The README in my git repo contains abbreviated instructions on how to install the toolchain from scratch on a posix OS (so basically everything except windows) and compile the openOBC firmware. I'll cooperate with any effort to make a guide for toolchain installation on windows, but it won't be all that different. I do realize that windows will likely be the most popular OS. I'm not a platform bigot; I just literally don't have a windows box to hand right now.

I've mentioned oil pressure and temperature above. Wideband O2 I think outputs a voltage less than 3V, so IF the output impedance isn't prohibitively high then we can support it also with the current hardware. Otherwise a separate analog module must be designed with a proper high impedance front end. There are two analog inputs on the current board but that's not to say it wouldn't still be good to have that separate module. We've got SPI and I2C headers available for exactly this and limitless other possibilities.

For now I hope the two existing analog inputs should suffice. I'd like to spend some time doing other things before diving in to more hardware design. Of course, the door is wide open for anyone else to come along and make such a module too. Someone already familiar with analog design could throw something together rather quickly I think. I'd have to do some homework first.

Quote Originally Posted by copied from PM
    will this work on obd1?
    Answered in detail above. It can theoretically work completely, but the extent to which it actually gets implemented remains to be seen. Also don't forget that OBD1 DMEs typically have fewer parameters available compared to OBD2.

Whew! I think that's everyone. If I've missed your post, PM, or email (well, one that actually necessitated a response) then please try again. I'm great at communication but not so great at correspondence. Stuff is forgotten about more often than I'd like.
    Last edited by benemorius; 09-20-2013 at 04:22 AM.

My Cars
    89 325iS, 95 M3
    I want one!

1. Daandaman
    2. Chikinhed
    3. Bry195
    4. stefanom3
    5. spyke
    6. silverbullet21
    7. jdantuono
    8. NikosBMW
    9. FastFreddie
    10. hakhawk
    11. masCh
    12. driiven
    13. fuggle
    14. Trickle
    15. Doreenerz
    16. ebbano
    17. Vollosso
    18. tvali007
    19. Rockiii
    20. Rockiii
    21. Rockiii
    22. Mark185
    23. Korath

My Cars
    Euro e36 M3 3.2 cabrio
    Benemorius youve got mail!

Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378 ... LastLast