Thread: Phoenix peeps: Job up for grabs at BMW

My Cars
    none

Phoenix peeps: Job up for grabs at BMW

Some of you may know, I work as a lot attendant at Chapman BMW on camelback. Pat also works there (he is my bitch ). Pat is quitting at the end of summer. I am cutting my hours in half. This leads up with one hell of a void to fill. Is anyone interested in working weekdays full or part time? AM or PM? I'm going to be working weekends (7-7 sat, 11-6 sun).

Pay is $8 an hour, but you do get raises. Bust your ass and the bosses will notice (which is nice). You do get a parts discount (not much of a discount, but it is a perk), get to drive brand new Bimmers on a daily basis, get the latest news, and can make some valuable connections in the auto industry. It is the perfect job for the auto enthusiast.

Qualifications. Your driving record must be decent (but hell...I got hired so don't sweat this) and you gotta bust your ass. If I put in a good word for you, you will probably be hired. Don't make me look like a jackass.

If you have any more questions you can call me (602 570 7207), PM me, or talk to me next time the crew is together.

My Cars
    2011 335xi
    Doug told me they wouldnt hire me for weekends! Thats what I wanted to do. Still do.

My Cars
    2000 Audi A4
    Think they would hire me as a detailer instead of a lot attendant?? Cuz I would rather do that. Ask Andy Sivek for me...he knows my dad really well...just tell him you know Bob Cannon (my dad) and lemme know