My Cars
    04 BMW 525i sport

Should I buy this 2005 BMW X3?

2005 BMW X3 3.0
    $17,350

Seller's Description and Comments

We can make this a BMW pre-owned Certified. Which will give it a 84-months or 100,000 miles from the in-service date for only an additional $1900 and this certification warranty in excepted at majority of mechanic shops including BMW authorized BMW dealerships. Offspring of 330I and X5! Which means the fun, handling, efficiency, and performance of a 330I sedan and the AWD capability, height, safety, and towing capability of an X5. This gorgeous X3 has been obtained from BMW North America, the same place any authorize BMW dealership buy their off-lease vehicle from. Still under the FREE BMW maintenance and BMW factory warranty. Until Aug-5-2009. We can make this vehicle certified up to 100K miles for only $1,900 more. Options: Panoramic Roof, Premium package, Winter package, rain sensor, steering wheel audio control, on-board computer, hill descent control, TPM, DSC, luggage rack, security system, memory seats, and many more futures on this X3 truly makes it one a unique one. At Paradise Motorsports we take pride in providing buyers with great vehicles at wholesale prices. We treat our customers with dignity and respect. Ours is a friendly, relaxing, and no-pressure atmosphere. We show you the vehicle and the Carfax report; you can test drive it and get it inspected anywhere you wish. The prices speak for themselves. At Paradise Motorsports we take pride in providing buyers with great vehicles at wholesale prices. Complementary full tank of gas. We will ship nation-wide; receive a 35% discount with this ad for shipping. First and foremost we are proud to be one of the fewest or maybe the only dealership to provide free Carfax reports and a free vehicle inspection at your service shop with every vehicle.

My Cars
    06 330ci zhp convertible
    no, don't buy. these can be had for less than $15,000

My Cars
    2001 Z3roadster
    Just bought a similar 2005 X3 330i for less than half that. Odometer showed 135,000. Have already taken it on a 1,600 mile trip with not a single problem. Check Craigslist and be patient.

My Cars
    97 328is 02 e46 330xi
    Quote Originally Posted by bmr4106 View Post
    Just bought a similar 2005 X3 330i for less than half that. Odometer showed 135,000. Have already taken it on a 1,600 mile trip with not a single problem. Check Craigslist and be patient.
    Yes 8 years later lmao