I just replaced the oil filter housing gasket and bush. I followed a PDF I got from a member. Worked like a charm. No oil leaks...but I had to take the alternator off as the bracket that holds that and the power steering pump needed to come off to access the 10mm bolts that hold the housing.

While taking the alternator off the skinney blue wire that connects to the regulator snapped so I had to join another piece to it to make it long enough. While putting the Alternator back on I may have overtightened one or both of the nuts on the back of the regulator as I thought I heard a snap or crack but I was so tired I just did not pay too much attention and kept on.

Now the battery is not charging. After I started it up the battery light stayed on. I check the voltage at the battery and while running it was 11.99V and I am sure it is supposed to be 13V or so.

Do you guys think I screwed my Alternator? Regulator? What does the lill skinney blue wire do? I was too tired but one day this week I'll pull the atlernator back off and take it to the AutoZone to get checked.