Thread: What is going on?

My Cars
    1995 M3 S52 obd1

What is going on?

Maybe this has been brough up before (havent been reading here long enough to know though, and i am too lazy to do a search) but what the F is up with the new BMW desigins? My mom was going to get the new 745 until she saw what it looked like. Is it just me, or are the new BMW designs some of the ugliest cars ever made? Sorry, but i am just not feeling the edges. Opinions?

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Drink some coffee and do a search. There is more than enough of this in the archives.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    search "Bangle" you will get your answer.

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    '99 Z3 , '97 740iL, '90 735iL, '65 Sunbeam Alpine
    What kind of car do you have?
    Sig courtesy of ///Maniac

'99 Z3 2.3 '97 740iL '90 735iL
    '65 Sunbeam Alpine - Pimpmobile