Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best place to buy a 330i ZHP

My Cars
    '03 S40 (mod), B5 Passat, In search of a 330ci
    afterall it looks like I'll be buying an E90....

My Cars
    04zhp
    I was in the same boat, found my zhp on autotrader, took a while but found it .<50k,schwarz , cube, blk leather,winter ,hk, xenons. I found one at new car dealer in Louisiana . Carfaxed, BBB research of dealer and threw a low ball offer(at the time) and had it flatbedded here from a local transporter for <500.00
    I wish I had an affinity for e90 body style, it would be easier to find a clean car. When the long term reliability of 335i's is established maybe I'll change my mind.

My Cars
    e36 e39 367
    Quote Originally Posted by tomedkaz View Post
    afterall it looks like I'll be buying an E90....
    Nooooooo...Don't join the norm...there's a couple of really nice zhp coupes here in CA...one black, one grey both for ~$17k...be patient, 09 in a couple of weeks which means another year of depreciation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    e30 325i, 993 c2, zhp

Unhappy i'll sell mine!

i have a dark grey over black leather 2005 with 6 spd. i bought mine through auctions from a fort lauderdale bmw dealer. car arrived in perfect condition. i've put 25k miles on in last year. i will regretfully consider selling it due to the need for more space. car has 63k miles now.

i'm not terribly motivated, but i did find a nice 530xit that i might go for. so let me know if you want to make an offer.
    Last edited by waydeki; 01-03-2009 at 01:00 AM.

My Cars
    04 330i ZHP
    I was looking for about 4 months too. I just got mine 5 days ago. Has 56K miles, got it for 17,500. its lowered on coilovers, ps2 tires, intake, 6 speed, leather. I love it. Handles awesome and has power on demand.

My Cars
    2015 M235i, 2018 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by 94dinan3 View Post
    Hey, I just bought an '05 330ci vert with the zhp package at a firm in Marietta, GA. When I looked on their website late last month they had 3 330's with the zhp performance package. They buy the cars off lease and sell them for an average of $3,000.00 below the price listed with dealers.

They deliver anywhere in the US. The site is IQ Autos dot com. Sorry I cannout put the link because I am a new memebr. The three they had were the one I bought, has 27, 100 miles on it, an '05 black coupe with the nav system and an '06 coupe. Both had less than 35k miles on them.

They have all of the cars serviced at the local BMW delaership to ensure they are up-to-speed. They specialize in bimmers, volvos and saabs but have more bimmers than anything else. They list 25 to 30 pic's of every car on their site. I went to the site and test drove three cars before I decided on the '05 330ci vert with zhp and it is a blast to drive.

I rsearched the company on the secretary of state's website for GA it is lised under Jim Thompson Auto's Inc, I also researched them on the BBB site for any complaints, they had 1 complaint in three years and the BBB report indicates the delaer did everything to satisfy the customer but he could not be appeased.

Although I live in the metro Atlanta area, I had never heard of the dealer but they have been in business since 1998 and do virtually all internet sales. They also have a location in Somerset, KY. They practice passive sales at the dealer with zero pressure and were fantastic to deal with.

Check out their site and speak with Tony Lopez or Ed Wolfe. Tony is the rep I dealt with.

Good luck!
    Could you tell us which auction you were referring to, please?

My Cars
    2015 M235i, 2018 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiff suspension View Post
    I was looking for about 4 months too. I just got mine 5 days ago. Has 56K miles, got it for 17,500. its lowered on coilovers, ps2 tires, intake, 6 speed, leather. I love it. Handles awesome and has power on demand.
    Where did you get yours?

My Cars
    03 zhp, 97 e36m3, 04 zhp
    I've seen a number of clearly zhp cars that aren't advertised as such on Craigslist by small dealers who don't know what they are selling. I spend too much time on CL though

My Cars
    E21, E46
    I will probably put my Titan silver ZHP up for sale.

The car is on the east coast. It has been meticulously maintained by myself and in a lot of ways is in excellent condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12