Thread: Does this guy have ISSUES or what??

My Cars
    2003 AW M5
    the dumbshit tried to post something stupid on the board....i told him to keep the profanity within the text of the message...and his post got deleted (by whoever)....so for the passed half hour....he's been going off on me on AIM....check it:

babybluebmr: you are a gay ass nigga on that board anyways
    babybluebmr: go back to bimmer.org and bimmerforums fag
    babybluebmr: where you belong riceboy
    babybluebmr: you hella gay light boy
    babybluebmr: thinkin you tight with that gay ass stock 325 ghetto ~333
    babybluebmr: gay ass nigga
    babybluebmr: better not talk shit about someones car if your's is hella gay
    babybluebmr: don't hate cuz you drive a 90,000 mile 325-333-328-wanabeeM3

will this dumbass ever stop?...like i really dont mind cuz my the IM is minimized.....but that damn *ring ring ring* sound is getting annoying....oh well

Home: Bay Area, California |||| College: UCSB
    I though this was about me when I saw the subject ( : )... yikes. I know when NOT to get involved, Im outta this one.
    - Jon, '93 325is

Rieger FOBulous Guest
    What I don't get is why we got to hate.
    Seed is just looking out for people and this dude just has to go off calling him fag and stuff like that. That is so wrong, I thought this was a bimmer board to help people and that is what Seed did. If this is how people act when someone is looking out for them, that is so GAY!!! Name calling is so child-ish and they need to grow up. Everyone here is mature so why we got to talk crap and stuff. All in all, I am with Seed on this one.
    And if I get a crap load of email telling me how gay i am, if this person sees this but I had to voice my opinion.
    oh well, i don't have to sink that low I will take the high road and look over this baby-ish child.

That is just my 2 cents of comments.

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    damn... what the hell... i guess u know his AIM screename and u can block him....

guess that's the best thing to do. He also better not bring that crap on this board. I think scott (atticka) will have a shitfit deleting all his posts. hehe...

but i guess best thing to do is to jus' block his SN. no more *ring ring ring*
    Richard

My Cars
    /// 95 M3
    I don't care if he sees my post or not I am with seed!! I am COMPLETELY tired of someone trying to make fun of someone's creativity (333) because seed has done nothing but help everyone here and could probably help him too if he was such a dick!!! So, i behind you Seed!!:
    A sports car isn't a car unless you know how to drive it!

Come and visit my part of the web.http://nathanhodge.homestead.com
    BUY MY ///M

My Cars
    96 M3

Wink its classic

its classic how people suddenly grow balls when they type stuff in to a keyboard, but would never have the balls to say it in person. Just once i'd love too see the scene when seedman knocks at his door and throttles the shit outta this guy!!!

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    I'm sure he could find something better to do with his time. I agree tho... keep the profanity out of the post titles.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2000 540i, 1998 Z3 (sold
    Look out... he's "HELLA" mad....

My Cars
    '97 328i
    tell him to bring it.......we'll flame him and THEN delete his posts just in spite........ooooooh he would get so pissed......
    '97 328i, Montreal blue
    '86 535i Champagne (sold!)
    Sandbox IT

nothing better to do?

I think it's hilarious that this guy has nothing better to do with is time then to send you all his 'hella' messages.

by the way what is a 'hella gay light boy'? I must have misplaced my moron to english dictionary!

95 318is
    POS Bosal exhaust * CAI * Sumitomo HTR Z II * Clears front and side * Aluminum Guage Faces (thx seed) * Illuminated shift knob * ///M3 mirrors *
    Infinty Kappas front (MTX 302) & rear * 2 JLAudio 12's (MTX 302)

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    he's probably mad cause he has a "pillow biter blue" bimmer.

aside from that he's just a displaced anger issue. smack'em for me if you see him.

as you can see from the pic of me driving my car, I'm a little angry right now.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    e36 M3 sedan 5-spd

cool guy

I often wonder what it takes to be as cool as someone like that.
    He seems to have a really nice grasp on the English language.
    You know it speaks volumes about a person's insecurities when the best they can come up with is calling someone "fag" or whatever.