Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: i work for a car audio competiton club and we have smaple beats.....GO HERE

i work for a car audio competiton club and we have sample beats.....GO HERE

If you have a dope sound system this is for you.......I work for a car audio competition club and we are distributing this one 1 minute piece with high bass. you must be confused. We give people this one minute piece to play in thier car..... they have to crank it up as loud as they can and we supply them with ear phone so they dont go deaf. and the cars are given the same piece (music). in a line the cars go into a tent where judges judge the sound and bass of the car.......this is what we call a sound off. has anyone heard of it? i have a piece you can download if you want to see how good your bass is......CAUTION. THIS MIGHT BREAK WINDOWS. hehe. Ask Lance i gave him a piece and he loves it. email me so i can send it to you.
    Last edited by M3Owner; 08-17-2001 at 04:45 PM.

2002 BWM M3
    Imola Red
    Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Park Distance Control, BMW Navigation System, Harman Kardon, Sequential Manual Gearbox. Added Parts: Clear Bumper Reflector, real Xenon headlights, Eisenmann Exhaust, H&R Springs.

My Cars
    E36
    post it up! wondering how much scary the bass on this thing is.

hehe okay! i need more input though but i will definatly post it up... im at work right now so i dont have it with me.......

2002 BWM M3
    Imola Red
    Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Park Distance Control, BMW Navigation System, Harman Kardon, Sequential Manual Gearbox. Added Parts: Clear Bumper Reflector, real Xenon headlights, Eisenmann Exhaust, H&R Springs.

My Cars
    Pokeball
    yes! plz post it!!!

will do.....as soon as i get home.....

2002 BWM M3
    Imola Red

My Cars
    332is, 95 M3
    Yea it is a real nice piece...put it up so everyone can go crank it up next to ricers and tape their glow sticks on and annoy them lol...

YEAH ITS HOT! A GREAT PIECE........LEMME SEE IF I CAN POST AN MP3 UP... DONT DOWNLOAD THIS IF U REALLY WANT THE SONG BUT ITS NOT THE BASS TESTER.....ITS RED MAN AND METHOD MAN SO DONT DOWNLOAD IT!

2002 BWM M3
    Imola Red

My Cars
    2003 AW M5
    still waiting on that piece!

Did anyone ever get this?

My Cars
    332is, 95 M3
    I have it because I downloaded it through AIM, If you guys want it IM me and I will send it

Originally posted by Lance325is
    I have it because I downloaded it through AIM, If you guys want it IM me and I will send it
    How big is it? If it's less than 1048576 bytes just attach it...

My Cars
    AA Turbo 325, Infiniti
    WTF. Why tease us then not be able to share it? Pointless. :

Anybody try e-mailing them?