Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current Specials at The Tire Rack

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL

Thumbs up Current Specials at The Tire Rack

Please consider ordering through our Bimmerforums Edition of The Tire Rack Upgrade Garage.

Thanks in advance for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$70 American Express Card General Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select General Tires [Exp 5/1]

$60 Visa Prepaid Card Pirelli Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Pirelli Tires [Exp 5/4]

$70 MasterCard Prepaid Card Michelin Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Michelin Tires [Exp 5/10]

$70 Visa Prepaid Card Bridgestone Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Bridgestone DriveGuard run-flat Tires [Exp 5/31]

Up To $80 Rebate Hankook Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Hankook Tires [Exp 5/31]

Save 10%* On O.Z. Racing Omnia Wheels Details Here. w/ O.Z. Racing Omnia Wheels [Exp 5/31]

Up To $150 Rebate ST Suspensions Products Details Here. w/ qualifying ST Suspensions Products [Exp 5/31]

Up To $120 Prepaid Card Kumho Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Kumho Crugen Premium or Ecsta 4X II Tires [Exp 6/30]

$50 Tire Rack MasterCard Sumitomo Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Sumitomo HTR ENHANCE Tires [Exp 6/30]

$10 Off Per Wheel + $50 Prepaid Card Dick Cepek Wheels Details Here. w/ 4 Select Dick Cepek Wheels [Exp 6/30]

Up To $60 Rebate Goodyear or Dunlop Tires Details Here. w/ 4 Select Goodyear or Dunlop Tires [Exp 6/30]

Save 25%* On KONI Suspension Products Details Here. w/ Select KONI Products* [Exp 8/31]

The Tire Rack Specials Details Here.

Last edited by MDabney; 05-01-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Long overdue updates.

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    If you do order online make sure you go through the BFC/TTR Upgrade Garage link here so Bimmerforums does get credit.

If I can help let me know.

If ordering through the web site click through one of the banners and list "Jim" as a previous contact. The Tire Rack will direct a portion of the proceeds back to the the Bimmerforums.com site.

Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    Any questions you may have can also be emailed to me. I would also ask that you refrence my name on any order and I can help at that point as well.

If ordering through the web site click through one of the banners and list "Jim" as a previous contact. The Tire Rack will direct a portion of the proceeds back to the the Bimmerforums.com site.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL

Thumbs up

Thanks to all of you for your continued support through the Tire Rack Garage.

- Mike D.

My Cars
    99 Jeep Cherokee
    Jim,

Im about to order some sumitomo HTR Z III tires and just wanted to check before hand if there were any deals/ specials going on? Also, is there anything "special" I should do when ordering these? i.e. should I go through you or just go off the tirerack website?

Thanks,

Matt

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    Hi Matt,

Just click through the Bimmerforums TTR garage banner link on the forum above and enter Jim as a previous contact. I will get the order reviewed, released, and on the way. There aren't any specials going on with Sumitomo at this time. However, they are still one of the best bang for the buck tires.

Thank you,
    - Jim

My Cars
    19 RAM/18 Outback
    Hi Jim,

Just bought an 08 535xi and we are looking to put some different rims on it; followed the upgrade garage link and see some good choices in rims. However, there are some manufacturers that I've never heard of before, like Sport Edition. What's Tire Racks policy on returns if we end up not liking the rims on the car? Also, can you tell me anything about Sport Edition rims?

Thanks Mike

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    As long as the wheels have not been used we will take them back. If I can help with anything let me know.

My Cars
    99 540i6
    Is there a bimmerforums referral number for tire rack?

Looks like some good deals on there. I'm shopping for a full set for staggered rims on an E39.

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    Unfortunately there is no added discount for forum members. We do credit the forum for orders placed through the link on the forum. We do have a number of rebates also going on at this time.

My Cars
    2007 335xi
    Does Tirerack ever have shipping deals to Canada? $600 for shipping/duty is a bit hard to swallow.

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    We charge exactly what UPS charges and they handle the duty and taxes. I do have a lot of customers in Canada ship to the boarder and then drive across and have them mounted in the states. The shipping is normally about 1/3 the price and we do not charge any out of state sales tax.
    Last edited by Jim@tirerack; 12-14-2011 at 07:42 AM.

My Cars
    Jetta
    I tried going through the Bimmerforum link, but didn't see any discounted pricing.
    To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine
    You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. — Anne Lamott
    Custom watch straps for sale

FOR SALE: watch straps!!

E36 DIY: My articles are now located in the E36 DIY page

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    The pricing would be the same. The forum does get a hit on the orders paid back.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Any deals going on for Kumho escta le sports? Looking to pick them up because of they great reviews about road noise. I can't stand noisy tires.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    Quote Originally Posted by taeng View Post
    Any deals going on for Kumho escta le sports? Looking to pick them up because of they great reviews about road noise. I can't stand noisy tires.
    If you have not purchased yet, a Kumho rebate is available now through end of August. Good luck.

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    http://www.tirerack.com/specialoffer...&affiliate=GH9

The Kumho LE Sport does have a 50.00 mail in rebate on four tires currently. If I can help let me know.

My Cars
    2012 BMW 328i Coupe
    2012 BMW 328i Coupe/auto currently being built.
    Does anyone know for certain what tire brand will come on the car?
    If it is the Bridgestone Potenza 050A does anyone know if that is their 3rd gen run-flat?

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    WHich model is the car? Base, Sport or M Sport?

My Cars
    hooptie
    good specials!

My Cars
    2012 BMW 328i Coupe
    Jim, sorry I missed your rapid response. New to the forum....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
    The best I can tell the 2012 328i coupe only comes in two flavors. "Base" or with the "M package". My understanding is that the "Base" does come with the sport suspension standard ( BMW brochure calls it the "sport tuned" suspension for '12 .... perhaps that's different than a sport suspension ). Only the M package seems to be an option.
    I believe that if the car comes the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A they would be Gen 3 tires since Bridgestone apparently went to Gen 3 around 2009.
    Last edited by LJ12530; 05-23-2012 at 07:14 AM.

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    They use Bridgestone RE050A and Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 in the 18". The car does come with an M Sport package with an 19" wheel and tire option. In the 19" it would be Bridgestone and Pirelli P Zero.

My Cars
    98 M3 Coupe
    Im looking to buy all 4 new tires for my 1990 325i. Currently have 195 55 15. Im looking for all seasons that aren't noisy. Can you recommend something good?

Sent from my DROIDX using BF.com

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    I would take a look at the Sumitomo HTR AS PO1 at 80.00 each. They are a 40K mileage warranty all season tire that was rated number 2 overall by Consumers Report.

My Cars
    2008 BMW Z4 3.0i
    I have a 2008 Z4 3.0i with the sport package...18" wheels.

225/40/R18 fronts and 255/35/R18 rears

Of course, they are the RE050 run flats. I just bought the car in April and they put on new tires at the front at that time so they only have about 1000 miles on them so far. I would guess the rears have about 60-70% left.

I hate the way these corner at high speed. Looking for something for summer only...I will garage the car for the winter.

I have been looking hard at the Michelin Pilot Super Sports so far and see your site has them on special. Is the special just the mail in rebate or are the fires reduced as well? If they are reduced, when does that end? I am in Canada and just planing when I can get the car down to have them installed.

Also, is there another tire you might recommend more than this one? I likely won't track the car but really want tires that stick like glue in the corners. I may do a novice track day once a year just for fun but that would be it.

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast