Thread: Will E46 M3 Stock Staggered 18" rims fit a 330i

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan

Will E46 M3 Stock Staggered 18" rims fit a 330i

Guys,

I want a new look for my wife's 2002 330i. I found a set of brand new 2002 M3 18" rims.

staggered setup

18"x8" and 18"x9.5" 225-45 and 255-40

Will this setup fit my wife's 330i (4 door sedan)

don't know if this matters but it has the Sports and Premium package. Need to asap. so that i can make my decision to buy. Tomorrow i will contact the dealer to make sure. Also at time of purchase, they offered me M3 rims as an option.
    2008 Honda Odyssey Touring
    1998 Arctic Silver ///M3 Sedan (Bone Stock )
    1995 Arctic Silver ///M3 3.2L OBD1-Vortech SC Stage 2 w/ Schrick Cams, Aftercooler, and FMHE. Aquamist 1S, 3.38 LSD, AA Gen III exhaust, BMW OEM X-brace, //M Motorsport Brace, Front Euro Floaters w/ Ultimate Axxis, Koni Sports w/ H&R sport springs, Eibach Sways, UUC Evo3 SSK w/DSSR, Euro clear all around and Ellipsoids, Alpine CDA-7864 w/ Blaupunkt Amp JL stealth boxes, Forged LTW Staggered Rims.

The Forced has been Introduced!
    Euro 6spd Gear box - Installed!

98M3 OBD2 parts, Intake manifolds, Reducers, etc etc.......Click here to email me

My Cars
    '07 335i Sport Nav Leather Steptronic
    I heard that the rears won't fit on e46'es other than an M3.

My Cars
    '01 M Roadster
    The rears will not fit because they are two wide. If this is the look you are going for you must run 4 front wheels.

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    thanks. guys!

so why did the dealer gave me M3 stock rims as an option when i purchased the vehicle?

were they about to sell me just the 2 fronts?
    1995 Arctic Silver ///M3 3.2L OBD1-Vortech SC Stage 2 w/ Schrick Cams, Aftercooler, and FMHE. Aquamist 1S, 3.38 LSD, AA Gen III exhaust, BMW OEM X-brace, //M Motorsport Brace, Front Euro Floaters w/ Ultimate Axxis, Koni Sports w/ H&R sport springs, Eibach Sways, UUC Evo3 SSK w/DSSR, Euro clear all around and Ellipsoids, Alpine CDA-7864 w/ Blaupunkt Amp JL stealth boxes, Forged LTW Staggered Rims.

98M3 OBD2 parts, Intake manifolds, Reducers, etc etc.......Click here to email me

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    If they give you M3 wheels as options, they're probably "replicas" which are about 1/3rd the price of OEM BMW wheels, with the finish to match the price.
    "Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    replica at the dealers?

that would be a shady business on bmw's part!

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    Originally posted by M3Jokster
    replica at the dealers?

that would be a shady business on bmw's part!
    Why is that? BMW does not control the actions of the dealers.

I've seen NUMEROUS times Replica BMW style wheels being sold at dealership's aftermarket department.
    "Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.