Thread: 3.15 LSD for sale in San Diego

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon

3.15 LSD for sale in San Diego

75k miles, Redline fluid serviced, perfectly fine 3.15 LSD from a '95 M3, six bolt flange.

Great upgrade for any E36 328 5 speed to replace the 2.93 open diff, good upgrade for many E36 325 5 speed owners to replace the 3.15 open diff, and a good part for those doing auto to manual swaps to replace the 3.91.

$450, and sorry, but I'm not going to attempt to ship this.
    93 325is - total M3 conversion and more - Dinan SC kit - RMS aftercooler and tuning - 395rwhp on 91 octane.
    "....She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." -Han Solo

CarDomain page

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    While I won't try to ship this beast, I'd be willing to deliver it anywhere in the county, and most of Orange County as well.

Oh, and it's no longer a six bolt flange, it's now a four-bolt flange.
    93 325is - total M3 conversion and more - Dinan SC kit - RMS aftercooler and tuning - 395rwhp on 91 octane.
    "....She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." -Han Solo

CarDomain page

My Cars
    E30 E36 E46
    Hi Croak. FYI to the buyers, I've got the same thing but in a 6-bolt flange. I AM willing to ship to you. But you pay for it. So buy from Croak if you live within deliverable distance from him, he is a good guy to do business with. But from me if your are out of his deliverable area.
    PM is full. Do not PM me. EMAIL me to communicate!!

*** SF Bay Area ***
    SRS Light Reset $15 (first 10 ppl, then free after that for everyone)

The only replacement for displacement is technology.

E46 03 325i
    E36 98 M3 Vert
    E36 95 M3
    E36 93 318IS
    E30 89 M3

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    Little bumpage.

CarDomain page

My Cars
    1992 325i
    hey just does a 3.15 differential 6 bolt fit onto a 96-99 M3 driveshaft?

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    This one will mate right up to a 96+ driveshaft, has the same flange now.

CarDomain page

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    Bueller? Bueller?

CarDomain page

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    Weekly bump

CarDomain page