This car was recently wrecked but is still drivable. I don't have the know how to fix it.

The passenger side front fender is damaged and the rear fender has some bad dents. The front end spoiler/bumper area needs replaced, and the back lower gas tank cover needs replaced. On the drivers side above the rear tire has rust damage that needs repaired. The front windshield needs replaced. Also, the right front fog light and signal light need replaced. It would need new tires and 2 rims. I've owned the car for about 10 years, it had a rebuilt title when I bought it.

On the inside I tore out the ceiling liner because it began sagging so it needs replaced. Both inside door panels need replaced and the back side panels need to be reconnnected.

The mechanics has a few problems that need attention. The fan clutch needs replaced I think. A sensor for the speedometer needs replaced, right now it is unplugged and the speedometer isn't working. Been unplugged for a couple of months, milage at that time was 188,000 so it would be a little higher than that. The transmission is automatic/manual but has been acting up and you have to use it manually. The air conditioner isn't working. The passenger window needs remounted. As far as driving goes it drives good but the running part needs tuning. I'm not a mechanic so don't know much about fixing these things. In our area no one works on foreign cars. I'm asking 1,500.00 for it. If interested email me at rhplace@yourhomeresort.com and I will send you a link to pictures of it.