Hey all,
I finally got around to putting in my new Euro Ellipsoids : (Freaking rain in DC has kept me in for the past 2 months! ) Like many, I read all the previous posts, and went in dreading the infamous "hidden clips", holding on the kidney unit at the far corners of the front end (just below the turn signals). Everywhere I looked, from Bentley to this board, to Bruno's site recommended using a long (10") flat blade screwdriver to pop the clips through an incredibly small access port above the lights. After trying to do this for about 10 min to no avail, I got frustrated, so I started looking for another way to access them. Sure enough, with the dust shields removed from the behind the lights, you can actually get to the clips from BEHIND! I used a small 3" screwdriver and went in horizontally from behind the clip. Doing it this way, there was no prying necessary, as the screwdriver, once it popped the clip, continued to put a bit of force on the back of the piece, sending it forward to freedom =o) After that, the other handful of clips are quite easy to pop. I was able to do the entire swap, including wiring, in about an hour and a half.
For the wiring, I ordered euro plugs and wire leads from BMA (came to about $40 incl shipping). While the connectors themselves were around a buck a piece, it was the wire leads, of which you need twelve, that were close to $3 a PIECE! However, I think it makes all the difference to use factory connectors and certainly made it a truly "plug and play" operation. I wired the city lights to my parking lights and everything works wonderfully. Now I just have to wait 'till dusk and get those puppies aimed! Pics to follow tomorrow.

-Lloyd