Thread: Anyone else not getting email notices?

My Cars
    m3

Anyone else not getting email notices?

I noticed today i wasn't getting emails when people would reply to threads i had posted in. Anyone else having this problem?

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Some of the emails for PM's are not arriving.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    no BMW at the time
    the majority of them don't come through.
    Ordered: '14 BMW M4
    Current: '08 Suzuki GSXR 1000; '08 HD Street Bob
    Previous: '06 BMW 330Ci; '06 Mercedes CLK-350; '04 Acura TL A-Spec; '95 BMW 318ti

My Cars
    m42 Club #29
    sam here..i got the same problem

My Cars
    Retired
    Same prollem

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500
    same here about the e-mails

My Cars
    E46 M3
    I've only recieved one notice earlier this week. Instead of having one per each topic.

I have also noticed that when I go to my profile and choose to see all the topics I have responded in from "the beginning" they actually come up. Where as before nothing would show.

Maybe they're working on something...

My Cars
    '07 335i Sport Nav Leather Steptronic
    Same here... I also noticed last night that I wasn't automatically logged in when I browsed to this site.

Sam

My Cars
    95 M3
    no email notifications here either.

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 ///M3
    Same here...
    -Sid

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    Sorry guys,

We are currently having a problem with the software and sending email notifications for some members. We are looking into this but there seems to be no easy solution because the problem only happens to some members, or doesn't happen all the time. Another problem that we have noticed is that we think some email spam filters block our account activation email confirmation for some "new" members.

We'll keep you guys posted when we figure out the problem. Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thanks for your continued membership.

- Mike D.
    ACS Front Spoiler | Bavarian Autosport Strut Bar | Bilstein HD Struts | Dinan Cold Air Intake | Dinan Stage II Software
    Eisenmann High Performance Exhaust | H&R Stage II Sport Springs | Mobile Video & Bass Upgrades.

My Cars
    '07 335i Sport Nav Leather Steptronic
    No problema!

My Cars
    5/94 Euro 325i coupe
    I have the same problem.

But I don't care b/c I don't need the notifications anyways

Quote Originally Posted by ClintonM3 View Post
    the Audi A4 is a tweaked, cosmetically enhanced, cross platform, put-together overnight VW.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeuser528e View Post
    Staggard setups are for cars that you park at show meets. They go well with 5 screens and 3 12"s.

My Cars
    1997 M3, 2dr/5spd*
    I usually only get notification on threads that I started...it's been this way for a loooong time...
    Estoril/Modena '97 M3...sold for the second time.
    ------------------------------------
    You only live once, and I'm running out of time...

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Can somebody who is having the problem verify that this is still a problem? I made some configuration changes and I want to see if it works... and seeing as how I don't have the problem, I need you guys to debug it for me.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    E46 M3
    I've been getting email notifications for this thread only.

This is the only topic I have responded to in suggestions and such. The rest of my posts and topic subscriptions have been in E36, regional, and maintenance stuff (I forget the name).

Seems like Board Suggestions is sending notices for me, whereas the rest are not.
    Last edited by euro4life; 06-24-2003 at 11:59 AM.

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Ok. I just recieved a notice from the E36 forum....

From a very old topic.

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 ///M3
    Looks like its working again for me.
    -Sid

My Cars
    1995 M3
    No email notifications for PM's and even when on the board today, no PM notification either.
    Whatever config changes were performed, have created a 2nd problem for me.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 ///M3
    Never mind, stopped working.
    -Sid

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Alright... guess it's back to square one. ARGH!
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition