Thread: Can we have a cookie to remember a color for how we type stuff in?

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper

Can we have a cookie to remember a color for how we type stuff in?

is there anyway that I can always type in blue without having to use special codes to format it this way, e.g., it will always type out text in the same color everytime I come back once I set it...

Does hyperion really click on the icon for blue everytime he posts something, and why does he do that? People want to know ...

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    James,

There is no option that I'm aware of in the software that can do that, sorry. I'm sure Hype either activates that feature each time he posts or has some macro that triggers it... but we all know that Hype is just *Special* like that.

- Mike

My Cars
    No, he memorized all the VB code and just types it out by hand ever time...

Some people smoke, some people drink, some people do drugs... I post in the color darkblue...
    Last edited by Hyperion; 06-21-2003 at 07:43 PM.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    See James... I told you he was *Special*.

My Cars
    Its all just because I am the only member who has been consistent about it.

I have seen some members type one or two posts in different colors then give it up. You have to be pretty dilligent about typing it out every time and you have to be really dedicated that you want to see all your posts in that color.

I only type in this color because it makes finding my posts SUPER easy, but truth be told if everyone started posting in different colors I would probably stop instantly.

Its one thing to do something when it is an indiviudal mark, it is another when it is a trendy fad. I got the idea based off of MI6 and the real life person that the character "Q" was based off of. I believe the guy always wrote in a certian color blue and was considered his official mark, anyone else caught useing a blue pen, or in possession of a blue pen would be shot or held for treason all because of the power that pen had... Sometimes it is not just about a color.

My Cars
    '94 325i
    Hype Hype Hype...

My Cars
    Ha Ha...

You got a STUPID color...:

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper
    Well, believe it or not ... I just figured out how to type in color, hence my question ... hehe. Anyone want to hire me? I'm pretty pathetic using a computer ... if it's not a point and click solution, I'm at a loss...

My Cars
    Damnit James...

Now I have been up all morning playing with my colors and crap...

I am thinking of switching from Darkblue... To HyperionBMW blue... Which is just Color=Hyperionbmw... But that takes too long to type so I just use the Code # of 0000B0...

For all I know it could be purple though... I am colorblind...

Damn you people...: