Thread: Traffic Lawyers - Jeanie Mucklestone vs. Jag Matto

My Cars
    E31 EIGHT, E39 FIVE

Traffic Lawyers - Jeanie Mucklestone vs. Jag Matto

I don't accelerate fast. Donuts are an afternoon snack. I don't own a STi or have stickers on my cars. They're not lowered and they're not loud. And I'm really bad at shifting.

I am, however, slightly inattentive. I did have to tint my windows after a cop gave me a warning as I swerved off the road trying to shift gears while shoving my latte into the cup holder so I could concentrate on my phone conversation. "Well it is RARE for someone your AGE to have a clear record....." the officer admitted. I blinked blankly. The officer thumped his fingers on my roof. "And this is a fairly new laaaw heeere...." *blink blink* "So if you just promise to stop the phone use while you're drivin' there....."

A CLEAR RECORD! I drove off snickering. I owe this clear record to the services of Jag Matto.

I am surrounded by the exotic car industry in Bellevue and traffic attorneys tend to be regularly discussed. There are always horror stories to be told, especially among friends that average some 7 tickets a year. I've heard of two instances of Jeanie Mucklestone FAILING to appear at scheduled court dates, resulting in license suspension, PLUS Mitch (on BFC here...) is yet a third example of unknowingly getting their license suspended.

The two friends of mine continue to use her....and this really compelled me to write this post. Do you want someone with that type of track record handling your license, insurance rates.....?

ANYWAY... My needlessly long post to share my experiences with and knowledge on two well known attorneys in the area. I have had a number of good experiences with Jag and the communication is great. All questions and concerns have always been answered, and more importantly, I don't worry about "will this get taken care of right" after I mail the citation in. I call him up the day it happens and its off my mind. This is proper service.

253-332-4879 is Jag's cell number.

Hopefully more will chime in with their experiences with Seattle area traffic attorneys. I have used several and have steadily stayed with Jag thus far.

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Jag ftw...

if it wasnt for distance I would still have a clean record too
    -Cole

My Cars
    2001 330ci
    How much does Jag charge per ticket?

My Cars
    E31 EIGHT, E39 FIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    Jag ftw...

if it wasnt for distance I would still have a clean record too
    Distance?

My Cars
    E46 M3
    I have used Jags since 2002 and i have a clean record.

My Cars
    E92 335i xdrive msport
    Quote Originally Posted by Landerholm View Post
    Distance?

Out of Jag's area.

RIP SMW (5.23.04) - We miss you sweetheart!

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Landerholm View Post
    Distance?
    Quote Originally Posted by iredlinemy///m3 View Post
    Out of Jag's area.
    ^

what he said
    -Cole

My Cars
    1994 525i
    what does he charge anyway?
    Still a fan...

My Cars
    Cosmos 740iL Sport
    Jag will show up to Court, Jeannie...will sometimes.

My Cars
    2004 Z4 3.0i
    jag is currently taking care of one of my speeding tickets. if you guys are any testament then i seem to have nothing to worry about.

his rate depends on what type of infraction and what courthouse is handling the case.

My Cars
    2013 BMW M5
    +Eleventy-billion on the Jag FTW

He's hooked me up 3 times in the last 18 months...

I've referred several friends to him and he's taken excellent care of them as well...
    2013 BMW M5
    -Silverstone / Black : DCT / Executive / Driver / B&O
    -ESS Tuning Stage 1+ Flash
    -Armytrix Full Valvetronic Exhaust
    -Rotiform BLQ-T Forged Mono II (21x9.5 / 21x11) : Brushed Base with Prismatic Powder Anodized Grape Topcoat
    -H&R Sport Springs
    -IND Cosmetic Package

Instagram : @vividracingjames

Guys you are all very welcome. It is my pleasure to be able to serve my fellow enthusiast.

Jag

My Cars
    '15 JKU, '12 Clubman S
    Saving Jag's number right now . Even with this lifted toyota on 35's I still find myself speeding. Well...and my bike.

Jag, you do much work for bikes? Summers almost over, but I still have alot of rides ahead!

on the other note: Mucklestone has got my roommate out of 8 tickets, and is currently working on a wreckless for him as well. He has also got another friend out of a pretty bad one as well.

My Cars
    2013 BMW M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirteenthCurve View Post
    Saving Jag's number right now . Even with this lifted toyota on 35's I still find myself speeding. Well...and my bike.

Jag, you do much work for bikes? Summers almost over, but I still have alot of rides ahead!

on the other note: Mucklestone has got my roommate out of 8 tickets, and is currently working on a wreckless for him as well. He has also got another friend out of a pretty bad one as well.
    Theres a couple Mucklestones....Not sure if they are brother and sister or husband and wife....Either way, Jeanie is the one that has been known to drop the ball on occasion...

I've never heard a single bad thing about Jag and I've got nothin but great things to say about him...

Why not use the best?
    2013 BMW M5
    -Silverstone / Black : DCT / Executive / Driver / B&O
    -ESS Tuning Stage 1+ Flash
    -Armytrix Full Valvetronic Exhaust
    -Rotiform BLQ-T Forged Mono II (21x9.5 / 21x11) : Brushed Base with Prismatic Powder Anodized Grape Topcoat
    -H&R Sport Springs
    -IND Cosmetic Package

Instagram : @vividracingjames

My Cars
    Cosmos 740iL Sport
    John Mucklestone is a Dick,

I'd rather drop $5,000 on Jags than give him a dime.

Jeannie was nice and was very sorry about the mix-up, but I could have gotten F*cked over had I been pulled over in the 2 months my license suspended (I didn't even know it was until I went through my mail and realized I had a letter in it from several months ago that I had not opened)

My Cars
    E92 335i xdrive msport
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchelrl View Post
    John Mucklestone is a Dick,

I'd rather drop $5,000 on Jags than give him a dime.

Jeannie was nice and was very sorry about the mix-up, but I could have gotten F*cked over had I been pulled over in the 2 months my license suspended (I didn't even know it was until I went through my mail and realized I had a letter in it from several months ago that I had not opened)
    Did it teach you to open your mail?

RIP SMW (5.23.04) - We miss you sweetheart!

My Cars
    97 M3, 2-97 328is
    jeannie worked for me....so id go either way.
    Need graphic design work? LookAtMeSmile.com

Quote Originally Posted by cr2596 View Post
    Yup. A differnt time for the forum. The great threads get 12 replies. Shit threads get 12 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirteenthCurve View Post

Yes - I will take care of bikers too.

Jag

My Cars
    86 328iS
    any recommendations for the Portland area?
    beer rules

My Cars
    99 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrel View Post
    any recommendations for the Portland area?
    2nded, got a speeding ticket courtesy of a police van on the side of the road.
    Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you're right!

My Cars
    E92 M3/E46 ZHP/E46 325i
    Why isn't anyone here mentioning Doug Silva as well? He's helped me and my family with about 11 speeding tickets in the last 3 years (all of them were dismissed). Most of those can be attributed to my brother.

My Cars
    N/A
    I've used silva numerous times in the past

My Cars
    2007 E86 Z4 M Coupe

Thumbs up Speedinginseattle dot com

I recently used Mitch Greene of speedinginseattle.com with good results on a Seattle speeding citation.
    Also used Jeanne M on a Kittitas County (I-90) speeding citation with marginal results as she used my once every seven years deferral quota but did get me a six month deferral rather than one year.
    Jim Millet
    2007 E86 Z4 M Coupe

My Cars
    2005 330ci
    For those in the Clark County/Vancouver area...Robert Bennett did wonders for my ticket from an aircraft on I-5!
    1998 328i - Sierra Red/Tan, Sport Package, M-Contours, Eurosport Intake, Conforti Software, Eisenmann Race Exhaust. GONE!

2003 325i - TiSilver/Black, Sport Package, 5mt. SOLD!

2005 330ci - Orient Blue Metallic/Grey, Sport Package, Premium, PDC, HK Sound, Steptronic. My new baby...