Thread: :: ECS Tuning :: ECS BMW Jack Pad Adapter - Now Available !!!

My Cars
    BMW

:: ECS Tuning :: ECS BMW Jack Pad Adapter - Now Available !!!

Click HERE to order or for more information.

ECS BMW Jack Pad Adapter.

Do you have the factory jack pads on your BMW, but still are not using them properly because of the odd shape, squared jack hole that comes with them?

ECS Tuning brings out a solution to all BMW owners who would like to properly use their factory jack pads. This ECS Tuning BMW jack pad adapter converts the square hole jack pad to the standard round style that can be used on almost all standard jack that user have in their garage. Jack your car safely and with ease using the ECS Tuning BMW jack pad adapter.

BMW Jack Pad With ECS Adapter Kit

My Cars
    2006 M3 Cabriolet

Cool but Expensive

Very cool but expensive - $80 to jack up your car. Yikes!

Why not design an adapter to attached to the jack which can be used with the exsiting pads?
    Mike
    Cary, NC

My Driver
    - 2006 E46 M3 Cabriolet, European Headers and Cats, Supersprint Sport Muffler, 3.91:1 Final Drive, TTFS Tune

Past Rides
    - 1991 BMW 325i Cabriolet, European Exhaust (w/o Cat), Bilstein Shocks and Struts, Hella Ecode Headlights,
    - 2000 BMW 323i Sport Touring, 330i Front Calipers & Rotors, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, SAP Delete, Sirius Receiver, HID/Projector Headlights.
    - 1994 BMW 325is, S50 Engine, Schrick Cams, Custom Chip, 3.46:1 LSD Final Drive, 330i Front Calipers & Rotors (Lots of Modifications)
    - 1987 BMW 325is European ECU and Camshaft, M3 Suspension, Headers with Custom Exhaust.

My Cars
    '88 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerob97 View Post
    Very cool but expensive - $80 to jack up your car. Yikes!

Why not design an adapter to attached to the jack which can be used with the exsiting pads?
    Umm, I think that's what they've done. The adapter is their new idea. The "kit" just has 4 new BMW factory jack pads from later models - my E36 has the round pads.

My Cars
    325is
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    my E36 has the round pads.
    My E36 doesn't have those useless pads anymore.
    I never have any problems sticking a floor jack under those points anymore, or sticking a jackstand there when I use the Pelican jackpad.
    "faster...Faster...FASTER...Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"
    -Hunter S. Thompson