Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: Need help with repairing vader.

My Cars
    93' bmw 325is

Need help with repairing vader.

I picked up a driver side vader and decent condition. Was wondering if there is any product that can fix or repair the scuff, cracks and the little tear. I remember a product call "rejuevanation oil" (not sure, cant remember what it's called). I have the lexol cleaner and conditioner, will this fix the scuff? I used the repair kit from leatherrepairkits.com and it did not turn out good.

Any tips or suggestions to getting the vader seat in good/new condition?

thanks

-Tony

Last edited by ttkid06; 08-19-2008 at 12:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
    Subtlety is key my friend; it doesn't always take a bunch of stuff to make a car unique- a set of wheels and the right stance can make a car stand out.

Roundel shifty #1.

kuv yog hmoob.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    I think the product you are talking about is "Leatherique"

My Cars
    93' bmw 325is
    yes, thanks, will this restore the scuff?
    Subtlety is key my friend; it doesn't always take a bunch of stuff to make a car unique- a set of wheels and the right stance can make a car stand out.

Roundel shifty #1.

kuv yog hmoob.

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    You need to buy a leatherique re-dye kit. It involves sanding the leather and going through the dye process. That seat is beat :X

My Cars
    93' bmw 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by Braymond141 View Post
    You need to buy a leatherique re-dye kit. It involves sanding the leather and going through the dye process. That seat is beat :X
    Well, for a good price, it was worth it. The last seat i tried dying, it came out kind of ugly, lots of streaks. I must have did it wrong. I think your vader seats are the cleanest I have seen.

Roundel shifty #1.

kuv yog hmoob.

My Cars
    Leatherique is a great product line for restoring, as for the repair there are several kits out there but I do not know a lot about them since we do not deal with torn leather.
    - Meghan
    Meghan@autogeek.net

** 10% off @ Autogeek.net- PinnacleWax.com -Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember