Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: NEW Buy One Get One Free PAGE

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    641
    My Cars
    S2000

    NEW Buy One Get One Free PAGE

    We have got lots of BOGOs for you!



    NOW A PAGE DEDICATED TO BOGO'S

    All summer long, we’ve been giving away car care products with our Buy One, Get One specials. It has been such a hit, we’ve expanded our BOGO offerings so you can enjoy more of your favorite products – twice as much to be exact! Buy one of the following products and we’ll include a second one, free.


    Double your detailing dollar with BOGO specials at Autogeek!

    Buy One, Get One Free

    Just an insiders tips.... boss plans on changing this BOGO around, you never know what might be on this page!
    You might stop by one day and see your favorite wax on BOGO, who knows....
    Last edited by Jason@Autogeek; 08-07-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Update

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    261
    My Cars
    300
    Page has been updated with lots of exciting and new items available! Including an all time favorited Pinnacle Liquid Souveran!
    - Meghan
    Meghan@autogeek.net


    ** 10% off @ Autogeek.net- PinnacleWax.com -Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Candler, Florida, USA
    Posts
    39
    My Cars
    2005 BMW Z4
    Are there more BOGO's?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    261
    My Cars
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletlewis View Post
    Are there more BOGO's?
    We just update the page yesterday, lots of new items on there!
    - Meghan
    Meghan@autogeek.net


    ** 10% off @ Autogeek.net- PinnacleWax.com -Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,260
    My Cars
    Looking......
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan@autogeek View Post
    We just update the page yesterday, lots of new items on there!
    and some GREAT ones at that!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    79
    My Cars
    BMW
    Any more updates on detailing deals? Lol that sounds funny doesnt it? heh
    I love my BMW

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    261
    My Cars
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel1337 View Post
    Any more updates on detailing deals? Lol that sounds funny doesnt it? heh
    We just changed the BOGO page around a few days back.
    - Meghan
    Meghan@autogeek.net


    ** 10% off @ Autogeek.net- PinnacleWax.com -Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    128
    My Cars
    All
    Sweet! Thanks for the link!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    841
    My Cars
    99 M3 Fern/Magma Vert
    Thanks guys! Just got a BOGO on detailing clay!
    Fern/Magma Vert

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tukwila, 新泽
    Posts
    5
    My Cars
    BMW M3 DTM
    I like this forum, he solved my many problems, thank you




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    12
    My Cars
    2005
    I am in fix about what you are offering, you mean one car with one free. Is that you are telling?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    1,868
    My Cars
    '74 tii, '85 & '86 535i
    Quote Originally Posted by clarajames View Post
    I am in fix about what you are offering, you mean one car with one free. Is that you are telling?
    From their website: http://www.autogeek.net/buy-one-get-one-free.html

    "Double your detailing dollar with Buy One, Get One Specials at Autogeek! Get twice as much for your money on detailing tools, microfiber towels, and car care products. Our BOGO specials change frequently so check back often for the latest deals.

    For each quantity of one purchased, you will receive two. If you add a quantity of two to your cart, you will receive a total of four.

    Please note, each customer is limited to a total quantity of four of any single item per two week period that the item is buy one, get one free."
    John in VA
    BMW CCA member
    National Capital Chapter
    '74 tii "Juanita"
    '85 535i "Goldie"
    '86 535i "M-POSSTR"
    '00 328i "Fern"
    '03 530i "Titan"


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Raleigh,NC
    Posts
    57
    My Cars
    02 M Coupes LSB & IMOLA
    Great Stuff. How often do the items change?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    844
    My Cars
    2001 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    From their website: http://www.autogeek.net/buy-one-get-one-free.html

    "Double your detailing dollar with Buy One, Get One Specials at Autogeek! Get twice as much for your money on detailing tools, microfiber towels, and car care products. Our BOGO specials change frequently so check back often for the latest deals.

    For each quantity of one purchased, you will receive two. If you add a quantity of two to your cart, you will receive a total of four.

    Please note, each customer is limited to a total quantity of four of any single item per two week period that the item is buy one, get one free."
    Awesome! Thank you for the info.
    2001 BMW 530i e39 / Automatic / Orient on Dove

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1
    My Cars
    BMW 1999 325 is
    This is great page

    - - - Updated - - -

    THIS IS GREAT PAGE

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •