Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Molitor Motorsports, Alex Molitor??

My Cars
    98 M3 conv
    I almost fell victim to this guy... his attitude once I showed up for the transaction set me off, so I ended up not buying the trash was trying to petal... the address of his shop since April '09 is3655 James Rd., Acworth, GA30102. Just in case you are trying to track down this disgusting character.

My Cars
    98 IP M3, and others
    Well.....I am thinking that a couple hundred of us should pay him a Visit during O'Fest......bring all the club racers after a hard night at the bar to say Hello
    ..."keep a little love in your heart and a taste of jazz in your soul."

My Cars
    e36 332i
    Bob,
    That rabbit thing is freakin me out a little, mabey you could show up in that at 2am with a chain saw running, The ghost of funny bunny buisness past, reeeeeeeennnn-nan-nan-nan-reeennn...
    No really that avatar you have disturbs me.

free bump for da man

edit: new avatar - much better.
    Last edited by eye145; 04-28-2009 at 12:38 AM.

My Cars
    85 M635/71 3.0CSi/03 M5
    just browsing around on craigslist and saw someone claiming to be parting out a bunch of M6's. When the email came back to me:

mmsenginesbmw@yahoo.com <Alex Molitor>

A red flag went up in my head. Thanks guys - I'm sorry you all have gone through so much crap with this idiot... but it did save me.
    Kai Xing
    -85 M635CSi - Diamondschwartz
    -08 M5 6-Speed - Black Sapphire
    -70 Chang Jiang 750 Sidecar - Army Green

My Cars
    SpecE30, Mini Cooper JCW

Lawsuit is served!

I'm pleased to be able to report that the process servers were able to track down Molitor and formally serve the lawsuit papers to him. The lawsuit is a go. Very nice.

My Cars
    SpecE30, Mini Cooper JCW
    Anyone know if Molitor is still on James Rd in Acworth? Anyone have any dealings with him lately?

My Cars
    92 328iFI, 02 325iT, 00 528iT

molitor

I lost money through an ebay deal with him. Filed all the usual stuff with ebay and paypal. three months later i got my money back out of the blue from paypal with no real explanation. Suprise! and a nice one for once. So I dont know what happened. I wonder if he accidentally put money into an account that paypal was watching or purposefully started paying off the claims against him. Good luck to the rest of you guys.
    Ryan
    92 328i TCD TrackTurbo stage 1
    02 325iT SportWagon
    00 528iT SportWagon

My Cars
    SpecE30, Mini Cooper JCW
    Closure on Molitor.
    Bottom line up front. I have $8k cash in my pocket.

Details.

I tried to keep track of Molitor for the past 18months. There's a network of guys Molitor cheated, lied to and stole from, and we've kept each other informed. I tracked him to a couple places but I couldn't personally confirm that he was there, and then put all the pieces together for a seizure before he would move on. Just the fact alone that he had a history of very irregular hours at his shop(s) was one example of a hurdle to overcome. The fact that these shops were 5-6hrs away from home didn't help either. Driving 12hrs roundtrip in attempt to confirm a Molitor rumor got old really fast.

But today we did it. I thought that this would be a great victory and I'd be high fiving everyone I know. But it really didn't turn out that way. I put a lot of time and money into tracking him, I worked hard to coordinate every detail of the seizure, I had redundancy and backup plans for virtually every moving part, and I had a lawyer standing right there at my shoulder.

Making it thru the various county bureacracies, as he moved county to county, was daunting. But once things finally got pulled together and everyone agreed that they had the right paperwork and could execute, the Cobb County Sheriff's office really shone.

In his parking lot today Alex made a plea to set up some kind of payment deal. All bullshit aside, it was a heartwrencher. But he'd lied to me too many times. I've spent my whole adult life in the military. Lying, even little white lies, is just goddamned foreign to the culture that I tried be a role model for. I haven't lied to someone about anything since high school. I can't forgive someone lying to me, and I'll be damned if I'm going to give someone a second chance to do the same again.

So the payment plan was a nogo.

18 months ago I was so angry about this that I couldn't hardly see straight. But that was a long time ago. I wasn't angry anymore. I was mostly just tired.

We negotiated a cash deal and his father brought the money. I felt bad for his father. He's only a couple yrs older then I, and I'm sure he's had a decade of disappointments from his son. Of course his father saw me as the crook here, but it's reflexive to defend your kid and the father didn't have any of the history of this sorry misadventure. Mostly I thought about how painful it would be if one of my boys turned out to be a bad seed.

So it's a victory for the good guys, but no high five's.
    Last edited by Ranger1; 09-14-2010 at 10:01 PM.

My Cars
    '08 M3; '10 X5
    It needed to happen, as much as it sucked. I am sure that others who got screwed and didnt have the courage to come forward thank you. Helluva job seeing it through. Well done Ranger.

Kirk
    Speed is relative.
    If you are going to be stupid you better be tough.

My Cars
    too many bmws
    kickass ranger..
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '00 F-350 Dually
    BMWCCA #360858 NASA # 128290

https://www.facebook.com/COTABBR

NeilM is offline Member BMW E36 M3 Expert
    My Cars
    96 M3, 15 Golf R, 18 Q5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger1 View Post
    Closure on Molitor.
    Bottom line up front. I have $8k cash in my pocket.
    Good going Ranger1!

So it's a victory for the good guys, but no high five's.
    I can understand that—satisfaction, but not triumph.

Still, it's nice to know that your saga will have served a couple of other useful purposes: to warn others by publicizing it, and to make the guy understand that there are consequences if he goes on pulling this stuff.

Neil

My Cars
    e36 Track Car
    Cliff notes; don't f*ck with RANGER!

Glad to hear you got resolution.
    Regards, Nate.
    www.DriveFasterNow.com

My Cars
    Various junk
    Ranger, I'm glad you got your money back!

Quote Originally Posted by GIANUCCI E30 View Post
    He screw me over recently. Paid him for a 4.10 diff. Kept playing games had to let him know "i know where you live" type offer he couldn't refuse. Now i have the part and it's **. Probably switched the tags because it's not rear posi at all. So screw him. If i catch him in decatur or in the streets anywhere. He better hope my .40 cal jams up.

He picked the wrong one to screw over.

Yeah i heard he got ran out of decatur of the crap he's been pulling lately. But again he better hope the cops get him before i do.

My Cars
    German Rice
    Jesus Christ.

My Cars
    2x 84 318i, 02 M3, etc..
    New shop's address (no name, I am sure they do not have a business license, payment under the table, criminals):
    1535 rosewood cir
    Marietta GA 30067

He has his partner Nick which lured me there:

Nick's phone number 678-206-3993

Nick's home address:
    320 sable trace path
    acworth ga 30102

More info:

Alex Beau Molitor

Sex
    : M
    Race : W
    Weight
    : 220 lbs
    Eye Color
    : GRN
    Height
    : 5'10"
    Hair Color
    : BRO
    Birth Place : VA

Block : 3700 Halyard Ct
    City
    : ACWORTH, GA
    Zip : 30102
    Attached Images Attached Images
    318i E30
    & other toys

My Cars
    E91 328i, Spec3, etc
    I thought he went to jail.

My Cars
    2002, e30 M3, 535
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmacs22 View Post
    I thought he went to jail.
    http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/A...litor_7228622/

http://www.dynolab.net/site/index.php
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 08-28-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    1969 2002 racecar + 1989 e30 M3 racecar

My Cars
    1993 325i
    Man, I wish I had seen this way before. I am in Atlanta and Ala Motive screwed me....$1200 I was pay them to build a NV M50 turbo for my e28. He keeps telling everything is in Nick Karasev's name amd his hand are tied. A bunch of bull shit. I feel like such a dumbass. I am a college student and I work so damn hard (I know we all do, I am just saying). Screw you Alex and Nick.

My Cars
    2002, e30 M3, 535

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    Lee, what does DynoLab have to do with Alex? Arthur of Dyno Lab is a pretty good guy, from what I've dealt with him.

My Cars
    2002, e30 M3, 535
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndoggy View Post
    Lee, what does DynoLab have to do with Alex? Arthur of Dyno Lab is a pretty good guy, from what I've dealt with him.
    Are you sure your question is directed at me? I am trying to find a connection...

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Are you sure your question is directed at me? I am trying to find a connection...

IDK, you posted the link to DynoLab? Is there a connection? I'd certainly hope not.

My Cars
    2002, e30 M3, 535
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndoggy View Post
    IDK, you posted the link to DynoLab? Is there a connection? I'd certainly hope not.
    That is probably related to this post : http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...3&postcount=40

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    Oh god! I certainly hope not! There is a shop thats in the same building and is attached to DynoLab, but is not part of DynoLab. Not sure if it's a suite 1/2 type of deal or what. I'd be real real sad if Art got hooked up with Alex Even if, Arts a Supra & muscle car guy, not a BMW guy.

My Cars
    2002, e30 M3, 535
    Both addresses seem to match, and Nick refered Alex to the poster. Maybe they are business partners, maybe just neighbours. I hope the later. ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast