Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Molitor Motorsports, Alex Molitor??

My Cars
    324TdiC, 2000TiLux,

Molitor Motorsports, Alex Molitor??

Hello

Anyone have any experience or know how to contact? They were located in Augusta GA, now maybe Atlanta. Alex was taking care of a couple of Spec e30's and had a shop. I sent him $500 for a diff and he has not returned my calls or emails, luckily I sent it to him via internet so I should have recourse. Has anyone talked to this guy lately?

Thanks

Al Taylor

My Cars
    '91 E34 M5, '89 325i, '00 Saab 9-5 Wagon
    http://www.molitormotorsports.com/

Lists a Decatur address.

My Cars
    324TdiC, 2000TiLux,

Molitor Motorsports

Hello

Just wanted to post that Alex supplied the diff, and everything is OK.

Thanks Al Taylor

My Cars
    SpecE30, Mini Cooper JCW

My Cars
    2000 BMW 750iL

Alex Molitor, Molitor Motorsports, more bad than good

I am new here, but I am a moderator on a couple other BMW forums. I live in the Atlanta area, and I just got ripped off by Alex Molitor too. My story is not nearly as bad Ranger1's-- Alex only stole $270 from me-- but his lies and pattern of behavior were identical to Ranger1's experience.

If I was alert like e9nine, I would have politely walked out of Alex's shop early on. Alex tried to fool me the same way that he tried to fool e9nine about the injectors. Unfortunately, I wrote it off as a mistake.

Alex's eBay rating has always been marginal; however all of his recent feedback is negative, so I suspect that he just started defrauding people to make ends meet. In my case, I met him through a Craig’s List ad for some electronics parts. He took my money and never delivered the parts.

These are Alex’s online IDs and email addresses to avoid: mmsbmw, mmsenginesbmw@yahoo.com, mmsweb@yahoo.com,

My Cars
    e36 e28 e21

Just got scammed by Alex Molitor

Alex Molitor sold me what he claimed was a tranny for our e28 535i... but it wasn't... it was an etta tranny with the wrong bell housing etc.
    We should have known better, but when he was supposed to meet us he kept asking to meet later and said if we didn't meet him then he would not be available any other time because he was leaving town to race or something. So we end up meeting him outside his Decatur shop in the dark of night and he pitched a big fit rushed the deal and ran off before we realized it was the wrong tranny. When we called him he was really nice and said we must be mistaken... he said he would be glad to meet to discuss it, but of course when we get to his shop it is empty. We call and he says "check your ** eyes it is the right tranny I have been working on bmw's for years" I say "well so have I and"... CLICK and he is gone.
    If we knew it would be all this we would have fixed the old tranny... clutch pack... zf 4hp22... common problem...
    I hear from a family member who also works in the field and he says someone else claimed he just got scammed by Alex on a motor.
    I hear his shop is evicting him...
    Who else has this happened to and why is he getting away with it?
    He is still posting on craigslist... if anyone sees this PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HIM and FLAG HIS POSTINGS! He has at least six or seven on there now under BMW PARTS (ATLANTA)

If the E38 owner exxxviii (and any others who have felt the wrath of ALEX MOLITOR) could please contact me. I think we should get together on this and possibly contact the authorities. I was not alone when the transaction occurred with Molitor and I know of others who have also been scammed around the same time. I worked for years for a certain BMW shop in North Georgia I won't mention (but I am sure many of you will know EXACTLY who I am reffering to) and I have seen some dishonest stuff go down, but never this blatant... I went to his website and thought he was a reputable guy... boy is the internet deceiving sometimes
    I was lucky... I didn't really lose money, but I am stuck with the wrong thing and the guy needs to answer to it. We need to protect others... how about the guy/gal who NEEDS their vehicle to get to work and take care of their kids and such? I have several BMW's and other vehicles, so I do not depend on the vehicle I was buying for, but what about those who do?

*And to JAYHUDSON...Was it really necessary to "edit my profanity"? I was EXACT quoting to show how I was treated and I used **... we are all over 18 here right? Do you think now someone doesn't know what word that was because you removed the "f" and "in"? Don't you have some bimmers you could be working on? If you don't you can come help me...
    Last edited by babygirl32mucha; 03-11-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2000 BMW 750iL
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl32mucha View Post
    If the E38 owner exxxviii (and any others who have felt the wrath of ALEX MOLITOR) could please contact me. I think we should get together on this and possibly contact the authorities.
    babygirl32mucha, let us know how to contact you, and I am sure we could get a small group. I am brand new member, so I can not send you a PM.

I tried creatively to think of ways to meaningfully indict Alex, but nothing came to mind. If enough of us come forward, maybe his theft escalates form civil to criminal in the eyes of the police. It would feel pretty good to see him prosecuted. We might not get our money back, but we could play a role in affecting justice.

-Brian

My Cars
    too many bmws
    all of you guys should file complaints with the police. I am sure there are criminal fraud charges to be brought against this guy.
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '00 F-350 Dually
    BMWCCA #360858 NASA # 128290

https://www.facebook.com/COTABBR

My Cars
    2017 Range Rover Sport
    Sue him in small claims court...but figure out if he has any money first, otherwise you are wasting your time.
    Shane K.
    '12 Mercedes Benz GL 350
    '13 328i
    '94 325i JS Race

My Cars
    e28 533i, e21 320i
    Alex molitor did i read, yup that ** got me too. e28 front airdam and spoiler, 465 usd. I got 370 back, from a paypal dispute. ** that guy.
    Last edited by jayhudson; 03-14-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: profanity

My Cars
    96 Oil Gobbler
    hmm..good to know.

My Cars
    98 IP M3, and others
    I would think just printing out this thread and taking it to them, is a good place to start. If the cops are worth anything, this should be enough for them to go and ask some questions ?
    ..."keep a little love in your heart and a taste of jazz in your soul."

My Cars
    324TdiC, 2000TiLux,
    Everyone who has been defrauded by Molitor needs to contact the police, this guy has a record and so he will be dealt with. I posted my retraction after he came thru with the parts after being pressured by some of his regular customers. The reason he did not originally follow thru on our deal is that he was in jail.

This is a guy was looking after a couple of Spec e30's. I should have known better when he DEMANDED money up front for a diff and got nasty when I only sent half, planning on giving him the other half at the track.

ALex, if you are reading this, go ahead and send me one of your threatening emails, I will print it out and keep it with me in case I run into you.

Al

My Cars
    BMW 740I
    I just got ripped of $550.00 from Alex Molitor. I am going to the cops to file a complaint for fraud. I am willing to join anyone that has complaints against this moron and take him to court. This guy needs to be behind bars. There is no reason being out cheating people. Get a job you moron if you are reading this thread.

Hey Babygirl32mucha:

Are you up with taking this guy to small claims court or anyone else, because I am if some of you are willing to join me. It seems this guy has ripped off a lot of people and will continue to do so if nothing is done about it.
    Last edited by patel1975; 03-19-2009 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E30, E36, E36, R56
    If you take him to small claims court, be prepared to take him back to enforce the judgment.

In Georgia, it looks like the Governer's Office of Consumer Affairs has jurisdiction for fraud complaints. They're unlikely to get involved unless a few of you band together to show a pattern -- which there clearly is.

I hate car repair fraud. I'd love to see this guy nailed.

Oh, one other thing, do you have consumer gadfly in the local media? Marvin Zindler of Houston is the prototype. (The cheesy local market version of having Mike Wallace show up at your door.) If so, sic 'em.

My Cars
    92 328iFI, 02 325iT, 00 528iT

burned

Well put me in the list as burned as well. I am willing to help with any prosecution that someone local can put together.

Thanks
    Ryan
    92 328i TCD TrackTurbo stage 1
    02 325iT SportWagon
    00 528iT SportWagon

My Cars
    2000 BMW 750iL
    Here's a start... post your reviews in the following two places. I need to get off my rear and report him to the police.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-43990873...sports-decatur
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=alex+molitor
    Last edited by exxxviii; 03-25-2009 at 09:29 AM.
    2000 E38 750iL Highline Edition, upgraded with the lastest 2006 X5 electronics
    MKIV Navigation, 16:9 Display, Bluetooth, TV/Video with Backup Camera, Sirius, and Aux Input

My Cars
    e38 Msport, 2 e53 x5 4.6

Target practicew on Alex Molitor NYC style

Alex Molitor is the subject I have the answer. He's in acworth,ga. I got got recently for a diff. We all need to go to the police and have him arrested for fraud and grand larceny. Go to craigslist atlanta autoparts bmw and you'll see my post. Call me and we can put this asshole behind bars. (678)866-5737 ask for Joseph Yelder aka J. Gianucci.

I got ya'll back check out craiglist.com atl in the bimmer parts section
    Last edited by GIANUCCI E30; 04-03-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    M52
    I've dealt with Alex Molitor ALOT.
    He's always been a great, upfront, and easy-to-deal with guy for me. He even drove out to Acworth one night after work to meet me with some parts that I needed THAT NIGHT for my E36.
    NEED SCREEN PRINTING? PM me

Not Going Anywhere Fast...

My Cars
    '91 E34 M5, '89 325i, '00 Saab 9-5 Wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by RascalKing View Post
    He's always been a great, upfront, and easy-to-deal with guy for me. He even drove out to Acworth one night after work to meet me with some parts that I needed THAT NIGHT for my E36.
    You just made things worse for him by keeping this thread at the top.

I suspect there are some people that are very happy with his service. But based on multiple threads on this board alone, there are a lot of people that he has screwed over or been very shady with.

My Cars
    M52
    Yeah, idk how I feel about him now. Reading this kind of sucks and I'm not sure that I wish to support someone the screws over my friends.
    NEED SCREEN PRINTING? PM me

Not Going Anywhere Fast...

My Cars
    none these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by RascalKing View Post
    recently?

My Cars
    e38 Msport, 2 e53 x5 4.6
    He screw me over recently. Paid him for a 4.10 diff. Kept playing games had to let him know "i know where you live" type offer he couldn't refuse. Now i have the part and it's **. Probably switched the tags because it's not rear posi at all. So screw him. If i catch him in decatur or in the streets anywhere. He better hope my .40 cal jams up.

He picked the wrong one to screw over.

Yeah i heard he got ran out of decatur of the crap he's been pulling lately. But again he better hope the cops get him before i do.
    Last edited by jayhudson; 04-05-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: profanity

My Cars

diffsonline is offline Supporting Vendor
    Diff Builder
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    Escalade, Harley, BRP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast