Thread: Help!!!!!!!

My Cars
    No e30s, again :(

Help!!!!!!!

ok guys. i have registered for tricord twice with two different names and two different email addresses. everytime i get to the point of activation the page never goes anywhere. can someone go onto tricord and alert the people that i have trouble.

i have registered under
    superj
    busemans

they can email me at the addresses i used for registration and send another activation key or anything. i cannot even look at their site because it gives me a page that says user unknown but it shows me as logged in. here is a screen shot if someone would please forward this or link this to someone who can help.

No e30s again.

My Cars
    81 323i
    posted for you
    -Josh

My Cars
    '78 320i M42
    i've tried registering a few times too over the last year or so, i don't think anyone is approving the new registrations

My Cars
    hmmm, maybe that is the issue.

thanks wayfast.
    No e30s again.

My Cars
    320it,323i,04M3,325is,X5
    Tricord has not touched that site in over a year. That's why I'm here at BF. I can log in fine but can't post pics anymore so after a couple IM's to Tricord, with no response, I gave up. Your problem will never be resolved. Unless you use BF.

My Cars
    '83 323i, '82 320i, '06 mazda5
    busemans-

I had the same problem last year. It never got resolved and I never confirmed my membership. BUT, if you still want to view the pages, you will need to clear the cookies and history in your browser so their server doesn't continue to see you as an "ERROR". Once you do this, just don't go back and try to confirm your membership again or you'll get the ERROR screen all over again.

The site does have some good info though. I have found myself wanting to get in touch with some of the registered users in my area, but can never login....

-Steve

My Cars
    dang. ok. what a bummer
    No e30s again.

My Cars
    E21 Baur 2.7, E21 323i
    The site is still the best site for E21 information. I use it all the time. Tricord is sometimes slow, but then again, the site is free. You wont find a better source of information.

I will try to bring this up with Tricord.

My Cars
    83 Hartge H23,80 323
    I saw Tricord on there a few weeks ago. Looks like he bought a new 323I Baur - so maybe he's getting back into it (e21's).