Thread: South Florida BMW salvage yards??

My Cars
    1994 325is

South Florida BMW salvage yards??

Anyone know where I can find a junkyard with e36's in south Florida? I have been to 5 yards and not one even had any type of e36. Anyone?

My Cars
    Monster 5
    Where exactly are you in south florida. I can prolly give you a few places if you are close near me.

My Cars
    1995 BMW 325is
    I'm in Miami... any around me? I need some cheap oem shit...

My Cars
    2000 540iT SW
    Quote Originally Posted by daflameking View Post
    Where exactly are you in south florida. I can prolly give you a few places if you are close near me.

I'd like to hear that info as wel...

My Cars
    E46 330i
    me too

My Cars
    1994 325is

West Palm!

Im out here in West Palm. Let me know.

My Cars
    2000 540iT SW
    Quote Originally Posted by silowmichael View Post
    Im out here in West Palm. Let me know.
    The wpb yards don't have shit for us, unfortunately

My Cars
    2JZ FD3S, 2JZ M3, 95 M3
    i got 2 m50 manifolds from the yards in west palm about a month or so ago...
    benoist farms you pull and pay the one with the huge building and paved parking lot.
    -Andrew Mensah

My Cars
    2000 540iT SW
    Quote Originally Posted by TheM3nsah View Post
    i got 2 m50 manifolds from the yards in west palm about a month or so ago...
    benoist farms you pull and pay the one with the huge building and paved parking lot.

Thats wild, I've only seen the occasional e30 in either of the benoit yards.

My Cars
    06 Speed 6 // 93 330is
    +1 on the lack of bmw in WPB. i live less than 2 minutes from both of those yards, across southern blvd, and i frequent there with friends and such out of boredom....

Ive never seen an e36, only 1, maybe 2 e30's, and a few e28's + e34's. Never anything newer than a 1995 tho.

My Cars
    1994 325is
    +1- The Benoist yards suck. Been there several times and nothing. Found a four door that was completely gutted.

My Cars
    Monster 5
    Sorry bout the delay. I was busy with a crap load of things that took 2 weeks to get over.

A good place to go where I know that they have a few bimmers with good parts is Gardner Auto Parts. The two guys at the front office are Buzz and Ryan, real cool guys.

You can either give em a call for parts you're looking for and if your interested in heading down there, its on Powerline between Copans and Coconut Creek Parkway.
    Phone Number: 954-972-9407
    2090 NW 21st Street Pompano Beach, FL

They looked like they had a good amount of 3 series, 5 series etc parts but not much 7 series since some guy has a reserve on the 2 i think left in there and i have reserves on most of the interiors lol.

You guys might be in luck, its a big yard. If you need google map of where it is let me know. btw its not like a "you pull and then you pay yard" they pull it from their backyard etc etc. they do this to keep stuff organized.
    Last edited by daflameking; 07-13-2008 at 01:14 AM.

My Cars
    2003 325i ZSP, 1987 325i
    whats it called?
    Manual Sports Package l H&R Race Springs l Angel Eyes l 6k HID's l Clears l 5% tints l LED tails l M3 Trunk Lip Spoiler l Conforti's Cold Air Intake l CSL V2 l Vorsteiner Vented Hood

My Cars
    Monster 5
    Gardener Auto Parts

My Cars
    2003 325i ZSP, 1987 325i
    gotta check it out. such a hassle finding bimmers =/
    Manual Sports Package l H&R Race Springs l Angel Eyes l 6k HID's l Clears l 5% tints l LED tails l M3 Trunk Lip Spoiler l Conforti's Cold Air Intake l CSL V2 l Vorsteiner Vented Hood

My Cars
    04 E46 M3 JB/Kiwi
    Quote Originally Posted by daflameking View Post
    Sorry bout the delay. I was busy with a crap load of things that took 2 weeks to get over.

A good place to go where I know that they have a few bimmers with good parts is Gardner Auto Parts. The two guys at the front office are Buzz and Ryan, real cool guys.

You can either give em a call for parts you're looking for and if your interested in heading down there, its on Powerline between Copans and Coconut Creek Parkway.
    Phone Number: 954-972-9407
    2090 NW 21st Street Pompano Beach, FL

They looked like they had a good amount of 3 series, 5 series etc parts but not much 7 series since some guy has a reserve on the 2 i think left in there and i have reserves on most of the interiors lol.

You guys might be in luck, its a big yard. If you need google map of where it is let me know. btw its not like a "you pull and then you pay yard" they pull it from their backyard etc etc. they do this to keep stuff organized.
    Any good yards like this near Tampa FL?

EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods: GC DA's, Eibach ARB's, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, Z8 Starter Button, BBS CHs, Lamin-X, STORM SMG Paddles, RE RTABs/RCAs, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, M3 CSL HP DME, TTFS Tune, STOPTECH ST40's, FXR 3.0 Projectors, SS Stepped headers + Catless S Pipes + Res X-Pipe + Sport Muffler, OEM CSL Roof, OEM CSL Steering.

My Cars
    1987 BMW 325i Vert
    For two years, I have been bringing back a 1987 BMW 325i Convertible back to it's BMW Glory and I have purchased the entire front suspension (Struts, Upper Thrust Bearings, Wheel hubs etc ... etc...) and it was a cool $83 including shipping! My Vert is running like a BMW again and I would highly recommend: (They only collect USA BWM's only!)

http://www.bmrparts.com/index.htm

My Cars
    04 E46 M3 JB/Kiwi
    Quote Originally Posted by guapoman2000 View Post
    For two years, I have been bringing back a 1987 BMW 325i Convertible back to it's BMW Glory and I have purchased the entire front suspension (Struts, Upper Thrust Bearings, Wheel hubs etc ... etc...) and it was a cool $83 including shipping! My Vert is running like a BMW again and I would highly recommend: (They only collect USA BWM's only!)

http://www.bmrparts.com/index.htm
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try and pay them a visit next month.

EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods: GC DA's, Eibach ARB's, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, Z8 Starter Button, BBS CHs, Lamin-X, STORM SMG Paddles, RE RTABs/RCAs, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, M3 CSL HP DME, TTFS Tune, STOPTECH ST40's, FXR 3.0 Projectors, SS Stepped headers + Catless S Pipes + Res X-Pipe + Sport Muffler, OEM CSL Roof, OEM CSL Steering.

My Cars
    '99 2.8&Mcoupe, '03 Mini
    Bringing a thread back from the dead!
    Now that we're in 2017, here's my update.
    The two yards out on Benoits Farm are hit and miss. They used to have a lot of e30 and e36 cars, but not so much any more. The LKQ used to be a little better. The yard up on Dyer by the VA hospital usually doesn't get many BMWs any more it seems.
    The LKQ in Davie (SR7) sometimes gets 3 Series, but usually has mostly 5 Series.
    The Medley LKQ on 74th (just off 826) used to get quite a few 3 Series, but its been about 6 months since I've been in there.
    All in all, there are far fewer of the older ('80s-'90's) BMWs coming into the local yards than just a year or two ago, though the e46's and X series are somewhat common now.
    -Donny
    Last edited by KeysCoupe; 04-26-2017 at 07:04 PM.