Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you v2.0?

My Cars
    Rieger E46

Car specs.....

Aloha Unstoppable BM,

It's Tit Silver with Hamann Hm2's. It has Rieger back and sides with M3 front and carbon Hamann lip. Have you seen me around town? It's a small rock.

Alohas.....

My Cars
    04 325I; 1989 520I (sold);1996 328I (sold)
    welcome to the forum...BTW...lol

"Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    Rieger E46

RE: Pics

Aloha Kunu,

I completely agree. Once I have some pics I will post them.....Until then, unless you have a car worthy of pics, please don't rip off the E46fanatics forum "This thread is worthless without pics". It is hella tacky unless you have some pics worthy to post yourself. And from what I see....it is obvious that you do not.

Once I have my pics ready, they will be up. Please be nice to a new member on this forum. It doesn't help to judge a book by its cover. Show some aloha in the aloha state. Have a great night! No hard feelings braddah. Shoots!

Warm regards and much aloha,

Dakine808

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by dakine808 View Post
    Aloha Kunu,

I completely agree. Once I have some pics I will post them.....Until then, unless you have a car worthy of pics, please don't rip off the E46fanatics forum "This thread is worthless without pics". It is hella tacky unless you have some pics worthy to post yourself. And from what I see....it is obvious that you do not.

Once I have my pics ready, they will be up. Please be nice to a new member on this forum. It doesn't help to judge a book by its cover. Show some aloha in the aloha state. Have a great night! No hard feelings braddah. Shoots!

Warm regards and much aloha,

Dakine808
    What if I posted that pics icon? In automotive forums, it is customary to introduce yourself with pics of your car.

My Cars
    Everyones cars are worthy of pictures here on the forum. As for ripping off the E46 fanatics forum I dont visit it and the "this thread is worthless without pics", is on many other forums not just that one. If you look below there is the go advanced button click on it and you can use the different options to include this thread is worthless without pics..So I am not ripping off anyone..As for judging a book by its cover no I am not.. I am actually very interested in seeing pics of your car no particular reason other than seeing the reiger products on your ride. Sort of the same vision I have for my ride...No worries..again welcome to the forum

PS...I will post a couple of pics for you tonight
    "Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    here ya go...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    New bumper is on its way from Germany....Will be here in a day or so. I will post pics when it gets painted and installed.

To be honest, I'm not a very big fan of M6 rims to begin with...but to each his own. Keep checking back at the end of the week for more pics!

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    New bumper is on its way from Germany....Will be here in a day or so. I will post pics when it gets painted and installed.

To be honest, I'm not a very big fan of M6 rims to begin with...but to each his own. Keep checking back at the end of the week for more pics!
    Just post pics of the car already. Even an old one will suffice.

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    Don't worry. I'll post it later this week. Let's keep the suspense up for the fellow forum members. I'll even post the towing company's wrecked pics to show the before and after stuff.

Aloha all

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Don't worry. I'll post it later this week. Let's keep the suspense up for the fellow forum members. I'll even post the towing company's wrecked pics to show the before and after stuff.

Aloha all
    Is Stoneridge coughing up for the repair? Just be careful with those guys. A lady I know got them to pay for repairs and some weird stuff happened.

My Cars
    True statement. To each his own. I like the offset and how they look besides they are super easy to clean which Is a huge plus in my book.

I was checking out the new Kerscher body kits for the E46. Not much to my liking. But each time i look at it I like it more and more
    Last edited by Kunu; 08-10-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    Old & New
    to each his own is correct, i like the look of your car. i might be a little biased because of the color though

My Cars
    2011 335i/2018 Audi A3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunu View Post
    True statement. To each his own. I like the offset and how they look besides they are super easy to clean which Is a huge plus in my book.

I was checking out the new Kerscher body kits for the E46. Not much to my liking. But each time i look at it I like it more and more
    Yo! How are those HK speakers holding up?
    You don't need to use force, just project power......
    18 A3
    11 N55 335i
    16 Q3 (Sold)
    13 Z34 Sport (Sold)
    01 E46 330Ci Fern green metallic (Sold)

84 e30 325e (Sold)
    85 e30 318i (Given Away)
    02 996 Carrera Cab (Sold)
    02 e46 M3 (Sold)
    82 e28 528e (Towed)
    95 Supercharged e36M3 (Sold)

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    Stoneridge Towing tried to have me take it to their own body shop and I was like "HELL NO. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH" It's going into my body shop later this week. I even had them send the bumper there since I don't trust anything they do.

BEWARE BMW OWNERS.....STONERIDGE TOWING IS EVIL

The assholes got it up on the flatbed okay, but the idiot didn't tie the straps and lock it in. The whole rear end of the car fell off the back of the flatbed when he started moving. Broke the back body kit and scratched the under carriage. What an idiot. I will post the before and after pics later this week when it is finished.

I would say my Hm2's are a little easier to clean Kunu. My 5 spokes are super quick to clean and the offset is perfect. I guess the M6 might be easier depending what you compare them to. Does it affect the drive as the wheels are kind of big and meant for the M6? How does it affect the handling?

I think the new 1 series Kerscher front bumper and carbon insert side skirts are sick. I haven't really been too much of a fan for the E46 kits. Again....to each his own...just no tacky stuff! LOL!

I love the Titanium Silver. I don't have to wash it like crazy and it doesn't show road grime as easy. Again...to each his own. I like white and black but silver just had something that made me say YES!!!!
    Last edited by dakine808; 08-10-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    @ Gary I like your set up too and cause its white also. Told the wife the other day now that our BIG July event is over and paid for its time to start modding the car. To many BMWs on Schofield and I want mine to stand out from the others.

@Sterling they are holding up great sounds so much better thats for sure. How is life in Cali?

@Dakine808..They are M6 Replicas so as for the handling and drive no change at all. Sucks about your ride. Kills me how people do not respect others property. But I am sure the end result will be great thats for sure.
    "Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    '07 SLK55

I think the new 1 series Kerscher front bumper and carbon insert side skirts are sick. I haven't really been too much of a fan for the E46 kits. Again....to each his own...just no tacky stuff! LOL!
    THIS abomination? It's not as bad as some of the others, but it's gaudy and doesn't flow well with the lines of the car....

I much prefer the BMW Performance bumper and sides, and for the price, I've given it some thought, but don't think it's worth it...

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    I like the front bumper....what can I say. It's alot better than other bmw body kits out there. Also, the front lip spoiler makes it look pretty smooth. Personally, I'm not a fan of the BMW aftermarket aerodynamic kits in general. There are a few exceptions. I hope your 135i is sick!!! You need to get some AA stuff for it! Who cares about that warranty!?!?!?!

My Cars
    here is the front bumper I have been looking at.

"Ballin on a Budget!"

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    I like that bumper. It's nice. I dont think they have a lip spoiler for it though. I guess it depends how low to the ground you want your front bumper to be in the end. BUY IT!

My Cars
    '07 SLK55
    I like the front bumper....what can I say. It's alot better than other bmw body kits out there. Also, the front lip spoiler makes it look pretty smooth. Personally, I'm not a fan of the BMW aftermarket aerodynamic kits in general. There are a few exceptions. I hope your 135i is sick!!! You need to get some AA stuff for it! Who cares about that warranty!?!?!?!
    I'm not a big fan of cosmetic changes

The 135 is staying near stock. I love it the way it is and it really doesn't need any changes. I do plan to swap out tires to Dunlop Star Specs though. Other than that, I'm still going back and forth on whether it needs a stiffer front sway bar for autocross or not. Maybe at the end of this autox season I'll decide to move up to STU class and add coilovers and wider Apex wheels and fit 245/275 tires.
    Last edited by MarkR171; 08-12-2010 at 02:50 AM.

My Cars
    Rieger E46
    Aloha Mark....I totally agree... screw the body kit Rims and Tires is a must for the first mod. Suspension next. Good luck on the autocross!

My bumper is somewhere in the mail and it looks as though I wont get into my bodyshop until next week. This is starting to get ridiculous. Stupid Stoneridge towing. Looks like the pics will have to be posted next week! Sorry everyone.

My Cars
    M5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunu View Post
    here is the front bumper I have been looking at.

Hey Brendan,
    What about this one:

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by GcD View Post
    Hey Brendan,
    What about this one:
    I like the E46 ZHP one as it is subtle, yet aggressive.

My Cars
    '07 SLK55
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beastmaster View Post
    I like the E46 ZHP one as it is subtle, yet aggressive.
    +1 on the ZHP, that one is nice

My Cars
    not a big fan of Racing Dynamics Gerald well their body kits anyway. As for the ZHP its ok but I want my car to be different then all the others you know. Although I do like the Vortex wheels on the ride. I think black would look good on car.

but as always shipping is the killer here to Hawaii.
    "Ballin on a Budget!"

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast