Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you v2.0?

My Cars
    '12 F30
    Hi all,

Here another n00b on these forums ^^

The car below is orginally my wife's '04 E46 M3 SMG but since we're married, and since my name's on the title, I can consider it mine (plus she never drives it as she always drives a different car ).

It can actually be that you guys seen this car pass by on these forums before (prolly with the old rims) as my wife's ex bf used to claim it was his (it was never really his to begin with but who cares lol) and he used to be a member here also.

So yah, I drive the car but the current looks is all thanks to my wife and her ex bf.. gotta be honest about that

Anyways, sorry to say that the car has to go soon tho My wife's pregnant and we're currently thinking about getting the 2009 X5 instead (but that depends on some things, it might also become a different German (for one of these 'things', I'll be making a new thread in a bit as I want/need some info)).

So yah, guess I'm a new face here.. been lurking around a bit before when I was not a member yet.. from the looks of it, I think I will like it here ^^

Be gentle now

My Cars
    M5
    Nice M3. I always see it in the garage when I head over to my friends' house nearby.

My Cars
    '12 F30
    Thanks, and yeah, never try to put that car outside of the garage, the wife will eat you alive!! Hahaha

Seriously though.. we had a party the other day (my wife's bday party) and she was kind of pissed by the idea that the car had to go to the curbside as it was a bit rainy weather and we wanted to do the party in the garage... she'd rather had us standing in the rain

My Cars
    330,540, and a Honda
    i gotta hand it to your wife. she has good taste in fine automobiles.

My Cars
    '12 F30
    Hehe she sure does.. I was amazed the first time I heard about it, you don't see it often that a girl/woman has this kind of taste.

My Cars
    S2000, K5 GSXR-600
    hello new member here. name is sean. transitioning from an s2k and gsxr and looking to get either an e82, e90 or e92 (after i rob a bank ). ive been into japanese cars my whole life and looking forward to getting into euros.

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Welcome aboard!

My Cars
    what car?
    I'm a new member as well

I just recently purchased a 2000 323ci...looking for some cruise buddies hehe

My Cars
    2002 BMW 540i 6speed
    Mike, Just posted new thread..

2002 Black on Black 540i/6

Hawaii Kai

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by psykotic View Post
    Mike, Just posted new thread..

2002 Black on Black 540i/6

Hawaii Kai
    Is that N8VHWN?

My Cars
    2002 BMW 540i 6speed
    Nope PGC9.. I was hoping someone out there knew the car. Its been on Island since 05. I got it at Jackson Volvo and It was posted on craigslist. I was actually suprised it didnt go faster. Its a semi-sport pkg (Shadowline, Rims, Steering, Seats, no headliner) with 47K miles and already had the radiator replaced. I'll be out with it on Sunday maybe someone will recognize it

My Cars
    what car?
    Nope PGC9.. I was hoping someone out there knew the car. Its been on Island since 05. I got it at Jackson Volvo and It was posted on craigslist. I was actually suprised it didnt go faster. Its a semi-sport pkg (Shadowline, Rims, Steering, Seats, no headliner) with 47K miles and already had the radiator replaced. I'll be out with it on Sunday maybe someone will recognize it
    you going to the BMW meet? we should meet up at koko marina
    TeeHee

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Does it have style 66 wheels?

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3
    Hey, Im new to the forums, I drive a Silver 1999 E36 M3. Had the car for almost two years.
    BTW, my name is Andrew.

Cheers.

My Cars
    98 M3
    David, 98 turbo m3, 97 318i swapped 96 m3 motor, trans, driveshaft, rear subframe, trying to make scca fun car never gone but would love to! work and more work and any kind of work on bmws!! always willing to learn and help! oh also a 87 325e for daily driving b/c other two bmws broke :'(

My Cars
    99 M3,91 Miata,04 RX330
    Cory here, noob to the extreme, except I joined sometime in 2007. Weird.
    I've actually never owned a bmw! Tons of hondas, toyotas, VW's, mazdas, audis, subarus, dsms, bikes... so I think it's time to get an E36 M3 for a nice daily driver. Maybe even for SCCA TnT so I can save my hoosiers on the miata. heh.

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Hey Cory, good luck in your search. The E36 M3s are so cheap now I think it's a good choice. I sold my miata after I picked up the M3. I love the M3 but I want another miata too...

My Cars
    yes, have some
    Marcus, I might have the miata for you...

Lot's of new faces we should all meet...

My Cars
    99 M3,91 Miata,04 RX330
    Quote Originally Posted by HIM3Banana View Post
    Hey Cory, good luck in your search. The E36 M3s are so cheap now I think it's a good choice. I sold my miata after I picked up the M3. I love the M3 but I want another miata too...
    There's tons of cheap but good Miatas around now!
    Totally depending on what you want, but if its an NA, me and Avery have enough spare parts to make 4 extra ones... so if you end up getting one and need help, just let us know!

I almost bought posers M3 a few years back, and I'm quite sad I didn't. Didn't realize prices had dropped so low though, 6k for a nice E36?? Sheesh!! If you see any nice ones for about there, stock/AC/fairly clean, let me know!

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Kristian.. Just bought my first bimmer today

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIBZ View Post
    Kristian.. Just bought my first bimmer today
    Congrats and welcome to the family. Did you buy the white 97?

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beastmaster View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the family.
    Did you buy the white 97?
    Thanks. No, I bought a blue 540.. Was on craigslist for awhile

My Cars
    '04 M3
    Have long time friends in here. Finally bought one after owning Japanese cars until now.

My Cars
    E28M5 325es '79R65 Z32TT

Hey guys!

well... I don't see anyone else on here with an old beater like my 2002, but I figure I'd say hi! A nice guy in a newish M3 said I should check out bimmerforums hawaii when I was hand washing my car on base recently. This is my first BMW, I also own a 92 Z32 TT and a 93 Honda VFR750F. I go to UH full time and pretty much just enjoy wrenching so I figured a 74 2002 was the way to go. It was virgin when I bought it, but since it's lived in Hawaii all its life it's got a fair amount of patina so I didn't really think too hard about making changes (I'l let the tii crowd keep theirs stock). Aside from removing some ugly trim type stuff I've only done a few easy and more importantly- free things. ok...dope.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by swerved300 View Post
    well... I don't see anyone else on here with an old beater like my 2002, but I figure I'd say hi! A nice guy in a newish M3 said I should check out bimmerforums hawaii when I was hand washing my car on base recently. This is my first BMW, I also own a 92 Z32 TT and a 93 Honda VFR750F. I go to UH full time and pretty much just enjoy wrenching so I figured a 74 2002 was the way to go. It was virgin when I bought it, but since it's lived in Hawaii all its life it's got a fair amount of patina so I didn't really think too hard about making changes (I'l let the tii crowd keep theirs stock). Aside from removing some ugly trim type stuff I've only done a few easy and more importantly- free things. ok...dope.
    Nice car. Toropoki also has an 02.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast