I am looking to get some M3 coils for my 328is.

I am fine with doing the conversion, but I am unclear as far as what parts need to be used. I have heard everything from the fact that I am able to leave my stock sway in bolted to my stock control arm, to needing to put m3 control arms in.

I am already planning on getting the coils, 96+ strut hats, and m3 swaybars. However, do I need to put on m3 control arms?

The coils should bolt to the non-m spindle correct? Would my geometry be off from the strut hats or what? Would 95 M3 control arm bushings in my control arms do the trick?

I KNOW this has been covered, but the only things I found are people doing complete suspension swaps, doing coils from the M is a little bit different situation.

I have referenced this: http://protoworks.com/cgi-bin/C-C_Wi...Are_Like_Legos, which was quite helpful, but I still don't have a straight answer on what I can't and can not do.

I have been researching for a few days and feel like I have almost spent my resources, so if anyone has any personal input I would appreciate that.