Thread: hit and run in front of my house.....involving my girlfriends car....

My Cars
    325i

hit and run in front of my house.....involving my girlfriends car....

well it actually happened last night, but I am only getting to post about it now! So I hear a somewhat loud noice and was like, damn taht was a car accident. so my girlfriend and I go outside, and find out someone slammed into her ride.(which was parked in the street. I told her not to park like that, but she hates backing outta the driveway) As we are walking out there, we realize there is only a passenger in the car. The driver took off running so the passenger finally gets outta the car and is all confused and drunk. He must have hit his nose or something, cause he was bleeding. We go to call 911, and he's like dont! Like we arent going to call. He was in like a 91ish eclipse. So he hears the sirens and jumps in the car and drives away! wtf, he wasnt even the one driving, he had nothing to worry about, but now he was drinking and driving......what a dumbass! Unforunetely we didnt get a plate #. A little before it happened my girl said she was going to go home, but I was like naw you dont have to go yet. So possibly if she left earlier she could have been in the car! I sorta kinda saved her life unitenionally. Everyone is ok! I wanna find that dumbass driver and give him a beat down though! on a lighter side, I just got back form Islands of Adventure again.
    We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take hold.

My Cars
    96 328is Sprt Pkg
    why didnt you chase him?

My Cars
    E36
    so what's gonna happen to ur gf's car?

My Cars
    325i
    Originally posted by Stockman
    why didnt you chase him?
    actually I did think about that, but that was about 5min. after he left. I wanted to, but my ma didnt like taht idea.

Well the insurance is going to cover it, no problem.
    We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take hold.