Harrison Motorsports

Thread: Really random, but I would love to find a good condition old mini

My Cars
    1991 Acura NSX

Really random, but I would love to find a good condition old mini

I have always wanted one- does anyone have one tucked away in a barn that they would be willing to sell for a case of beer (domestic of course)?
    "'Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am 80,000 feet and Climbing."

My Cars
    Yes
    You could cruise the MINI2 board. Back when I had one of the new ones, they had a sections for the "classic" folks. One word of caution, however: Keeping them running requires something close to a lifestyle change in chasing down hard-to-find parts, going to swap meets, etc. Some of the people who were into it made it a near-religion, but some of the ordeals gave me pause.

In any case, good luck!

My Cars
    Gov't Motor Pool
    The owner of Glass Inc at the bottom of my street has a mint Mini if you want to talk to him about where he got his. It's a damn good resto! I need to get pictures of it sometime.

My Cars
    WRX
    http://www.superfastminis.com/ Probably worth having a look at, they're local.

My Cars
    2004 330i 4dr Rwd, 1973 Innocenti 1001 (1275swap)
    Have you driven one of them yet? Cause once you have you'll really want one. I've got a '73 in my garage right now, it's my hobby car while my 330i is my daily driver. Not sure which is more fun, yeah, the bimmer is a LOT more powerful (hell, the mini tops out at around 80mph) but there's just something that's so much fun about the Mini. Oh, and Dr. Wha isn't joking about the maintenance, I had to put about $750 into mine in the first two months after buying it, haven't had to do too much since then, but I also only put around 300 miles a month on it so..

My Cars
    BMWs
    There is a green right hand drive mini for sale at Allspeed in Peachtree City.

It's not perfect but it's not bad.

My Cars
    '96 Cosmos M3
    There's a dude that works at the Advance Auto in Tyrone that's selling a brown one. It's a project car but he drives it at least twice a week. I think he wanted $7500 for it
    interweb (n) in-tur-web: 1. SRSBSNS

My Cars
    Modded Cooper S
    you can also try northamericanmotoring.com
    i love the classics. want a RHD Mini to go with my new one.

2005 Cooper S - 15% WMW pully, Alta CAI, 22mm Rear Sway, Alta SSK, megan racing header, megan control Arms, TSW Springs.

My Cars
    90 s52e30
    I was looking for one not too long ago and think I saw one on craigslist for 7k mint? There's a British Racing Green one here in Aspen that's been sitting forever Wonder if the owner abandoned it
    Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic