Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to get a midwest forum started.

My Cars
    99 328is

Not a geezer yet..

Hi there, not a geezer yet.....southeast side here...still looking for my first bimmer..the closest I got was a few weeks ago with Rock Solid Auto on nw side, it was a e36 328 manual...farted around thinking about it too much and it sold...nice to meet you...maybe we can stoke the bimmer fire here in Indy...Dave

My Cars
    '87 325is, '02 A4 3.0 Quattro, '95 Jetta City
    Awesome, thanks for making this a sticky. Now what sucks is that the forum is still dead, kinda fell off with cars, but getting back in. I'll start promoting the site more at shows.

My Cars
    1984 318i Baur TC

This Saturday June 18th!!

I'm not sure this is in the right place, so forgive me if I'm "thread jacking". I just wanted to let some of you Midwest/Indy guys know that I am having an open house at my shop this Saturday (June 18, 2011), and invite you all to stop by and show off your Bimmers and check out our shop.

I'm not a real active poster, but know quite a few of you. For those not familiar, I have a small shop in Westfield (northern suburb of Indy).

We do lots of e30 work, and are having our annual open house this Saturday. There is no charge, and we even provide food and door prizes! Come on by!

Address:

411 W. Main Street
    Westfield, IN

More details here:

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=28d8078bf9eca3e18ae5f7a90&

My Cars
    '87 325is, '02 A4 3.0 Quattro, '95 Jetta City
    You're fine, my forum died out anyway lol. I've been busy with life and haven't even been active with cars really in the past couple years.

My Cars
    E24 E28 E34
    Hey Coleton here from south west indy. Wondering if anyone would like to make a meet or something small, just looking to meet other enthusiasts.

Current Cars: E24, E28, (possibly an E30 will see tomorrow.) [All projects, nothing impressive yet.]
    Past: E34.

My Cars
    1984 318i Baur TC
    You are always welcome to check out our Cruise-ins on Friday nights. We moved our shop since the above post. It is now located at:

1362 S 10th Street
    Noblesville, IN 46060

We may not have one tomorrow, as most of us are thinking of heading up to Auburn for the big auto auction/car show.

You should definitely come check out the Hoosier BMW vintage BMW show on September 8th. It's at Eagle Creek, on your side of town. You can find more details at www.hoosierbmw.com.

If you are a club member, join our group on Facebook

Reggie

My Cars
    1989 BMW 325ic
    dude from Indianapolis stopping by

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
    Hi there, not a geezer yet.....southeast side here...still looking for my first bimmer..the closest I got was a few weeks ago with Rock Solid Auto on nw side, it was a e36 328 manual...farted around thinking about it too much and it sold...nice to meet you...maybe we can stoke the bimmer fire here in Indy...Dave
    yea southeast side!

Quote Originally Posted by Green335i View Post
    Hey everyone...live on the northside of indy and purhased an 07 335i.. deep green w cream interior a week ago. Ive looked all over the forums and haven't found much of a community here in indy. I checked out the mwaeur site and it looks pretty dead.. my assumption is that most bmw owners here in indy are old geezers that don't have internet access
    haha feel you there, its hard to find younger bmw owners.lol im in indy and have a 92' 325i
    Last edited by 93BMW93; 02-28-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1992 DINAN 325i (SOLD)
    1989 325ic (in progress)

My Cars
    E24 E28 E34
    Hi Coleton here. Also in Indy, feel free to mail me if you guys feel like a meet in the near future.
    And btw i've started the bmw take over in Mooresville, a few friends are envious and looking for their own.

Bmws owned: e24, e28, e34.

My Cars
    1991 850i
    Indy guy here hopefully will attend the coffee and cars meeting this saturday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123