Thread: Kevlar I need PRICES on ActiveAUTO STUFF!!!!!! HELP

My Cars
    '11 335d & '08 E93 M3

Red face

Hey Kevlar, its Justin. I need you to get me a price for the Gen 3 AA Exhaust for 328is, OBD2 Software upgrade for it as well as a short shifter..........including all installation costs.. I am looking to do this some time soon while I have the money.

Gen 3 AA Exhaust
    OBD-II Upgrade
    Short Shifter

I have a 1999 328is M-Teknic.......everything shoudl fit no problem I hope......

Please get back to me as soon as you get a chance and please can you get me a good deal.........

thanks

email me when you read this...........................
    enterprenu@aol.com
    Current Rides:
    2011 335d MSport
    2008 M3 Vert

My Ride History
    1999 328is Lease Return :-)
    2002 325ci AA Supercharged SOLD
    2003 330i ZHP SOLD
    1997 M3 Sedan SOLD
    2006 Misubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE SOLD
    2011 128i MSport (Onesie!) TOTALED after 1k miles
    2008 VW R32 TRADED-IN

Wifeys Ride History
    2001 VW New Beetle GLS Turbo [1.8t - 5 speed - BBS RXII's] SOLD
    2007 VW GTI [DSG] - SOLD
    2009 VW Tiguan S - "Babymobile" SOLD

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Exclamation

Gen3 Exhaust... $650 ish
    OBD2 Software... you'll have to call them.
    Short Shifter... $110-120 ish for the M. Should be the same for the 328.

I'll talk to them tomorrow and find out... I'm away from my email currently. I'll email you tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Kevlar; 02-26-2001 at 08:34 PM.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    '98 M3

I would suggest UUC Short Shift Kit...

Better fit, form, and function, but like everything, this is just my opinion. Do a little research and ask around and get a consensus. As far as the other two things, go for the Gen 3 exhaust, but never had an experience with OBD2 programming with AA, nor have I heard any opinions.

Good luck

I had my AA shifter looked at and tunned by Ron Stygar and this is what he showed me

AA's shifter is bent and crimped very well and not noticeble unlike UUC's . UUC's ss rod looks like they did it with vice grips ...UUC's bend is not close to spec as AA's is and UUC"S new all metel shifter vibrates more than a .25 cent bed at your local cheap hotel . Go with Ron Stygar or AA .. If you go with AA make sure you change all your seals ... Should be around $12.00 ... UUC what a great Marketing company

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport
    Now that we have opened this can of worms again, can we get any non-biased oppinion. Has anyone had both the Stygar and UUC kits on their car? If so, what did you think, is the UUC kit worth the extra $200??