BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 1999 M3 Dakar/Black

Pras Guest

Cool

I tried to do this once before, but couldn't part with her... but, here goes -

Buying a house (with Tommy's help!), changing jobs soon and starting grad school in the fall... the combination of all that makes my car look like one hell of a liability.

1999 M3 Dakar/Blk
    27,500 miles
    Located in Orlando, FL

All options except power/heated seats, wing, forged wheels. Condition is perfect, car is garaged.

As it sits, car has Euro clears, Autoloc Alarm, AA Strut brace, BMW X-brace, JTD underpanel, Eibach Sways, trunk lip... all kinds of goodies.

Clutch is new, rear tires are fairly new, fronts are decent. 2 sets of brake pads and all the stock pieces are come with the car. Car has had all services, oil changes between services, and will hit Inspection II well under the free limit.

If you're interested, drop me an email. Haven't set a price, but I'd certainly be willing to help out someone from the board...

Cheers,
    Dave

BTW - don't start lining up for the parts yet, I'll post if I decide to strip it.

My Cars
    318TI 99

me 1st

hey dude this is like a dream come tru if u strip this girl, and i will be the1st in line 4 the rims and seats :
    minimum weight

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    price? pics???

My Cars
    02 white m3
    are you people on crack... the original post is 3 1/2 yrs old .....

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    ^^^ holly s*&t good call... :