Thread: MY FIRST BMW! Very nice E30! READ!

My Cars
    1988 BMW 325i

MY FIRST BMW! Very nice E30! READ!

Today I looked at a beautiful 1988 325i. Trust me, you have never seen a cleaner car for a 1988. This shit was so nice, beautiful VERY CLEAN car, excellent black leather, no tears at all, just minor wear, very MINOR. dash of the car is beautiful, nice kenwood receiver also, , ne wayz. Onboard computer, etc, all power. Body only has one problem, on back right. This car is beautiful, VERY clean car, even guy at autotrader.com said the car was extremely clean, when he took the pic. Girl is a young college student, trying to sell. Desperate too, she leaves 8-25, and she like wants to sell it bad. Shes asking 4600 but can be negotiated, so im thinking like 4000-4200. This is so nice, my dad even approves, he thinks its phenominal, he says engine has a lot of punch, and its very nice. She agreed, and we are gonna call up a bmw mechanic who is my dads friend, to check it out. . This is so nice of a car. 150k miles too, but hey, the quality of it is outstanding for such a late car. Let me know your opinions.

My Cars
    1990 325i
    i definatly think u should buy it, E30's are very popular (www.dtmpower.net check out the Poll), i have a 1990 and i probably would never sell it (although i thought of it), they are great cars for that price, and you can mod it pretty well

My Cars
    Lots
    If you don't buy it, please tell her you have someone else interested and send me an email direct. I need another E30.

And I've got cash.