Thread: Stuck in traffic, saw Sweet e38 in LA, you on here?

My Cars
    E38 Black/Black '86 Mustang GT H/C/I-N20

Stuck in traffic, saw Sweet e38 in LA, you on here?

Driving back from Santa Barbara to Laguna today, got stuck in traffic near sunset blvd. on the 405. Saw a dude driving a nice 7, silver/ gray with Alpina wheels. Had a deck/trunk spoiler, and quad exhaust. Just wondering if he posts on here. He was selling the wheels.

CL55 ///AMG Kompressor. ~560HP / 570tq: K&N's, 3" alum. intakes, Eurocharged tuned, 20" Amg style VII's, wired 010 Bosch IC pump, E.C. Charge-cooler, Resonator delete, ASP idlers, Iridium IX plugs..

My Cars
    S50 ///M Coupe, DSM
    wast there a for sale sign on the wheels or something?

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by nidyanazo View Post
    Driving back from Santa Barbara to Laguna today, got stuck in traffic near sunset blvd. on the 405. Saw a dude driving a nice 7, silver/ gray with Alpina wheels. Had a deck/trunk spoiler, and quad exhaust. Just wondering if he posts on here. He was selling the wheels.
    Wow, those are rare wheels.

OT, nidyanazo, have you installed your crystal fogs yet?

My Cars
    No for sale sign on the wheels, we were in stop-and-go traffic so we talked for a few minutes, exchanged complements about our car etc. He told me he was selling the wheels, and now that I've been thinking about it for a day I kinda want to make him an offer. They looked really sharp.

dophineh :

Dude, I got them installed but I had to hack up the OEM ones to make the crystal's fit.
    I took the wires and bulb holder and installed them in the new ones. I also had to shave the edges on the crystal's to get them to fit, out of the box they are slightly too large for the opening in the bumper.
    I'm sorry, I mean I could send you the case of the OEM fog you need for free if you want to pay shipping, but you will need to rig it up using parts form your lights.
    Let me know if you still want that fog.

CL55 ///AMG Kompressor. ~560HP / 570tq: K&N's, 3" alum. intakes, Eurocharged tuned, 20" Amg style VII's, wired 010 Bosch IC pump, E.C. Charge-cooler, Resonator delete, ASP idlers, Iridium IX plugs..

My Cars
    97 E38, 00 E39 M, 15 F25
    No for sale sign on the wheels, we were in stop-and-go traffic so we talked for a few minutes, exchanged complements about our car etc. He told me he was selling the wheels, and now that I've been thinking about it for a day I kinda want to make him an offer. They looked really sharp.

dophineh :

Dude, I got them installed but I had to hack up the OEM ones to make the crystal's fit.
    I took the wires and bulb holder and installed them in the new ones. I also had to shave the edges on the crystal's to get them to fit, out of the box they are slightly too large for the opening in the bumper.
    I'm sorry, I mean I could send you the case of the OEM fog you need for free if you want to pay shipping, but you will need to rig it up using parts form your lights.
    Let me know if you still want that fog.
    So you dont know who he is? If you want to make an offer on the wheels, how do you plan on finding him again?sorry, im lost

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriabmw27 View Post
    So you dont know who he is? If you want to make an offer on the wheels, how do you plan on finding him again?sorry, im lost

This site. Notice the title of this thread?

"you on here?"

He obviously is an enthusiast by the looks of his car, so I figured he may post on this board.

My Cars
    97 E38, 00 E39 M, 15 F25
    This site. Notice the title of this thread?

"you on here?"

He obviously is an enthusiast by the looks of his car, so I figured he may post on this board.
    Oh, gotcha.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M5
    Are they still forsale?
    [IMG]http://***************.com/Pictures/Mike/Boro%20Meets/toolowsig.jpg[/IMG]
    www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

My Cars
    145 cylinders of power
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpina740 View Post
    Are they still forsale?
    no, I told another forum member who lives close by about them and he bought them.

Random Sig below (refresh to see new image)

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by 04SSHD View Post
    no, I told another forum member who lives close by about them and he bought them.

Since he already blacked out his car, it would look awesome if he got black softlines.

My Cars
    97 E38, 00 E39 M, 15 F25
    Those are some nice looking rides, love the wheels

MODS:18' Chrome M-Pars, 6000k Xenon Lowbeams and Chromelined Headlights, 01 Tails, Clear Corners and Side Markers, Boston G2 Sub and Gt22 Amp, Dinan CAI, 20% Tint, Hardwired Passport 8500i X50 Radar, Predator Chromium DDE Angel Eyes, Tri Stitched M5 Sport Steering Wheel, MKII Navigation Retrofit, Einbach Prokit Springs, Quad Brake Light Mod, Dice MB 1500, Powder Coated Valve Covers

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Quote Originally Posted by dophineh View Post
    Since he already blacked out his car, it would look awesome if he got black softlines.
    You mean like this?
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5gUeuUnSCzE[/ame]

My Cars
    97 E38, 00 E39 M, 15 F25
    Oh thats nice burn, sharpe car. Those red capliers look great and the car sounds great too, what kind of exhaust does it have?

MODS:18' Chrome M-Pars, 6000k Xenon Lowbeams and Chromelined Headlights, 01 Tails, Clear Corners and Side Markers, Boston G2 Sub and Gt22 Amp, Dinan CAI, 20% Tint, Hardwired Passport 8500i X50 Radar, Predator Chromium DDE Angel Eyes, Tri Stitched M5 Sport Steering Wheel, MKII Navigation Retrofit, Einbach Prokit Springs, Quad Brake Light Mod, Dice MB 1500, Powder Coated Valve Covers

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by burn740i View Post
    yeah! siiiiiiiick

teh s3chs

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Quote Originally Posted by dophineh View Post
    yeah! siiiiiiiick

teh s3chs
    I just found that one last night. Makes me want to put my '01 corners back on, we'll see how I feel after the rims go on.

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by burn740i View Post
    I just found that one last night. Makes me want to put my '01 corners back on, we'll see how I feel after the rims go on.
    Ehhh, the corners dont make that car.

you think they do?

i think it would look good with either