PDA

View Full Version : Damn cameros.... (way home from D1)

Black Majik
03-11-2001, 12:56 AM
hmm... found this odd... on my way home from Dromo one, on Katella... there's a fixed up black camero: smoke tailights, suspension, loud exhaust, rims etc... but we follow each other for about 6 miles cruisin' next to each other. He has 3 other friends in his car and i have one friend....

but my turn is comin' up and i make a left at the next stop sign.... he floors his car and gives me the finger out the window....

hmm... WTF! go figure... i still dunno what the hell that means, and y he did that.... my friend in my car suggested that maybe he wanted to race? but hell i dunno... damn cameros... i but somewhere on this board that american cars are my pet peeves... this is a great reason y.

Anfanger
03-11-2001, 01:12 AM
At least spell Camaro right. You wont have to worry about them though... Chevy is discontinuing the line around 2004 or something - because of low sales. Low sales my arse. Well at least youll be happy, Richard ;) .

Black Majik
03-11-2001, 01:40 AM
C-A-M-A-R-O

Happy jon? http://www.gsxgirl.com/smilies/biglaugh.gif

Lopaka
03-11-2001, 04:58 AM
You know Rich, I think it's just people are jealous. I had this fat fugly lookin' biatch in a chevy truck cut me off a few months ago, drive real slow, like 10 in a 25mph, and then she sticks the finger as she slowly turns right and almost stops 1/2 in the road making this right turn. I didn't do anything just minding my own business. As for me I just laughed it off, because I knew she musta' been on welfare and drank the last of the foodstamp money away. But it's like society is going downhill, nobody has respect for anyone anymore.

*in a raspy voice* I'm so verklempt, the issue, societal changes in the last year or penial flatulance... Talk amongst ya selves.

(Jon pleaze don't check my spelling, it's late right now) :)

Black Majik
03-11-2001, 06:29 AM
hmm... maybe, the girl in the front passenger seat kept lookin' out the window at me... dunno y, i would look over and she look back straight, then when i was driving again she'd look over... hmm....stupid C-A-M-A-R-O drivers....

but maybe they wanted to race me and they thought i chickened out? but after 6 miles they never instigated anything... oh wells.

John (PA)
03-11-2001, 09:54 AM
Old joke is:

What's the difference between porcupines and BMWs?

Porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Really, you can't let this stuff bother you. Be glad they didn't chip the crap out of your front end with stones like I've had many people do in front of me at a stop light.

Many many people (used to be me too, I'm afraid) think ALL BMW owners are pretentious know-it-all rich jerks who buy it ownly for the label, and don't know shit about cars.

I never imagined meeting so many nice BMW owners myself until hitting boards like this, although there are some damn caucky people, no more than the general population.

OH, and I've had the same situation happen in all kinds of cars I own. You were just convenient. If the guy had no friends in the car you nothing would have happened at all.

ChrisFL
03-11-2001, 07:29 PM
Yea, I hate stereotypes.

BimmerXTC
03-11-2001, 07:37 PM
Rich, I wouldnt think to much of it. The guy may have not even meant anything by it, and just felt like flipping someone off. I was in the car with my friend one time, and for no reason, he started honking at people who were walking, then flipping them off. It wasnt because he's an asshole, he just finds amusement in weird ways.

That or this guy was trying to impress his friends.

Vok
03-11-2001, 08:22 PM
Well my cousin thinks he will be able to beat my next car in his older Z28. I've found a lot of domestic drivers that do not respect imports. Oh well.