PDA

View Full Version : Full Set (Winter Tires & Rims) 645/650 Only

Mr. BMW
02-19-2008, 03:59 PM
See link for details.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12160568&postcount=1

rkufty
11-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Are these still available? What is the condition of the tires/rims? How much $ are you asking?

Thanks,

RK

Mr. BMW
12-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Are these still available? What is the condition of the tires/rims? How much $ are you asking?

Thanks,

RK

Yes, these rims/tires are still available.

Condition = Excellent (Used once for only 400 miles)
Asking price = $1200
Wheels are Breyton
Tires are Contis

If you need pictures, please refer to first post.

rkufty
12-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Any idea what shipping $ are from NJ to Boston, MA?

Mr. BMW
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Any idea what shipping $ are from NJ to Boston, MA?

Good question. When shipped to me by UPS, they charged me 80 bucks. I guess that would be the same in my case to you. +/- $80 bucks, you will get the receipt of course.

or you can come to over the GWB and I can meet you in Fort Lee, NJ.

Let me know, either way.

rkufty
12-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Sorry for the time out. I still need to work to afford this stuff. Two quick questions:

1) Is that a big scuff on the close up of the rim or is that just the picture

2) I've never bought car stuff sight unseen. How do we make sure I get the tires/rims and you get the $.

Mr. BMW
12-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Sorry for the time out. I still need to work to afford this stuff. Two quick questions:

1) Is that a big scuff on the close up of the rim or is that just the picture

2) I've never bought car stuff sight unseen. How do we make sure I get the tires/rims and you get the $.

1) The mark is an indentation from the factory (No scuff by me). It's small too, IMO. It's (< 1/2") on length. I was lazy and did not send it back when they were shipped to me. For me, you really cannot see it, only until I cleaned the rims. For you it might be a problem; I understand that too.

2) Cash, or Paypal. Are we meeting? Or do you prefer shipping?

Honestly, we do not know each other, so your scepticsm is fair. First, I own over $170K in cars. Second, I don't need $1200 to steal from anyone or a fellow BMW Enthusiast. Third, I am a Mod here and I have a great reputation. Finally, I have from the begining, been honest with my extra snows, so if I don't sell them, it's okay.:D

I hope this helps.;)

rkufty
12-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the info. Send me your email and let's talk. Send to robert@transoceancapital.com

hicks650i
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
What kind of tires are actually on it? Conti whats?

If they are actually good winter tires I'd be interested. I'm having a hell of the time with the stocks at the moment, and I suppose new wheels/tires would be much cheaper than a truck.

Mr. BMW
12-10-2008, 06:47 PM
What kind of tires are actually on it? Conti whats?

If they are actually good winter tires I'd be interested. I'm having a hell of the time with the stocks at the moment, and I suppose new wheels/tires would be much cheaper than a truck.

LOL... Of course these Conti are winters with the snowflake on them.

245/45VR18 Continental ContiWinterContact TS810 S

Mr. BMW
12-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Send me your email and let's talk. Send to robert@transoceancapital.com

I sent you an email.

hicks650i
12-13-2008, 01:58 PM
Ok Mr. BMW I trust you buddy relax! Just checking you know. Post again if buddy above doesn't take them.

Mr. BMW
12-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Ok Mr. BMW I trust you buddy relax! Just checking you know. Post again if buddy above doesn't take them.

LOL. They're yours if you want them. PM me.

mikenelson
05-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Any chance these tires are still around & for sale?

Mr. BMW
05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Any chance these tires are still around & for sale?

Yes they are. What's up, are you interested..?

mikenelson
05-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Yes they are. What's up, are you interested..?Well I am in need of snows. I have recently purchased a used '05 & I intend to drive it through the winter.

I'm in Fairfield County, CT & periodically visit NJ as I have family over there. I sometimes travel the length of the state to get to DC & see my kid. So, a pickup is thinkable.

I'd send an e-mail or PM, but as a newbee, those functions are not available to me yet. I'm still on probation ;-)

Mike

mikenelson
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Yes they are. What's up, are you interested..?I'm still unable to send private mail, but I assume you can. I don't really want to post my e-mail address here.

If you get in touch, with me via private mail, we can explore a sale.

Mike