PDA

View Full Version : Interior Ideas with modena... please post opinions

Josh///M3
03-08-2001, 11:50 AM
I have a modena interior on a LUX pack m3 which i re did a while ago with sparcos. Now i like my sparcos but i can get a deal on vaders now, so i'm going to put black vaders in my car and put modena inserts in the black seats. How do you all think this will look? the car is black, and i think the black/modena interior will look pretty hot. Any opinions?

Thanx in advance,
Josh

JBravoM3
03-08-2001, 01:27 PM
Man, someone beat me to it. I have an Estoril/Modena and I because my side bolsters are getting pretty worn, I was thinking of having them redone in black so just the center is Modena. I haven't looked into any prices yet but I imagine to do the fronts and the rear seats will be quite pricey. I also want to get Modena piping done when they redo the seats. In answer to your question, YES!! I think it will look great. Let me know if you get any sort of pricing so I can compare it to what I find. BTW, does anyone know of a really good shop in San Diego to get my seats done?

Thanks

M3 Zealot Mike
03-08-2001, 08:44 PM
Sounds awesome to me!

Zippy M3
03-09-2001, 01:46 AM
I got a qoute of $400 a seat...ouch. Most of the cost was labor

Jared
03-09-2001, 08:55 AM
I like! Go for it if you can afford it!

Josh///M3
03-09-2001, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the support everyone. I'll post lots of pics when everything is done.

Talk to u all later,
Josh