PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Utah meets....general invite

Bracketracer
04-02-2003, 04:47 PM
While browsing the Audiworld regional forums, I ran across a post concerning a get together you folks are having this coming weekend. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that this is fine with me, and maybe in the future, we can do even more advance planning, and I could put together a lunch or something along those lines right here at the dealership before the drive. I'd like to get more involved with the regional car clubs in the area, and this would be a great way to do it.

What I will probably end up doing in the near future is putting a link to the events page on my site, and then when we nail down specific dates, I'll broadcast it to the various forums I live on/moderate.

Anyway, until we can get this a bit more streamlined, maybe one of the organizers of these drives could give me a call with a quick heads-up, letting me know dates and such. The number here is (801)576-8383

Have fun, and hope to see a few of you on Saturday. By the way, I open at noon as I usually cut loose a bit on Friday nights:D

mr_green
04-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Bracketracer
While browsing the Audiworld regional forums, I ran across a post concerning a get together you folks are having this coming weekend. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that this is fine with me, and maybe in the future, we can do even more advance planning, and I could put together a lunch or something along those lines right here at the dealership before the drive. I'd like to get more involved with the regional car clubs in the area, and this would be a great way to do it.

What I will probably end up doing in the near future is putting a link to the events page on my site, and then when we nail down specific dates, I'll broadcast it to the various forums I live on/moderate.

Anyway, until we can get this a bit more streamlined, maybe one of the organizers of these drives could give me a call with a quick heads-up, letting me know dates and such. The number here is (801)576-8383

Have fun, and hope to see a few of you on Saturday. By the way, I open at noon as I usually cut loose a bit on Friday nights:D
Jason,
That is really cool that you open up your dealership to the local clubs, I am looking forward to meeting you as well as all the audi folks.

Bracketracer
04-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Hey, it's my pleasure. You'll find out that this isn't a typical dealership. I'm as much of a car nut as the rest of y'all, grew up with the 6-foot Countach poster on my wall and all.

foRRREVerz
04-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Bracketracer
Hey, it's my pleasure. You'll find out that this isn't a typical dealership. I'm as much of a car nut as the rest of y'all, grew up with the 6-foot Countach poster on my wall and all.

Hey... was it the white countach... with green grass as the background?

:laugh that was the same 6ft poster that I had!

In any case, we'll see you guys this weekend.

Lates.

MarkFank
04-02-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm planning to be there rain or shine. Hopefully the weather will be clear. If not - behold the power of quattro! :)

cam540
04-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the invite, I am planning on showing up between 1-2.

How bout a test drive in a Lambo on saturday:D

Your dealership rock though, everytime I drive southbound on the I-15 I almost get in a wreck because I am staring at all those beautiful cars.

See you all on Saturday

cam540
04-03-2003, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the invite, I am planning on showing up between 1-2.

How bout a test drive in a Lambo on saturday:D

Your dealership rock though, everytime I drive southbound on the I-15 I almost get in a wreck because I am staring at all those beautiful cars.

See you all on Saturday

Bracketracer
04-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by JOHNPAUL
So is everyone meeting up at E.I. or the mall ?

Either way is cool with me, y'all are welcome to stage up at the dealership