PDA

View Full Version : M3 Grad School Poll & Survey - Please Ans Both

Screamingelvises
03-12-2003, 05:27 PM
Dear M3 thread members, my team partners and I would like your help with our class project. We are currently enrolled in a Marketing Research course in grad school and would like to ask for your assistance in answering some personal but important questions. We are studying the M3 and would like to ask several questions and hope to get honest, reliable answers. This study is purely a class venture and by no means for the purposes of financial or business gains, we only want to get an “A” for our efforts. This is a simply analysis of the M3 consumer (you). Please, only answer these questions if you own an E30, E36, and E46 based M3.

There are 3 phases to our questions.

Phase 1
Please tell us a story about the picture of the M3 you see in our post? (The picture should be attached) You can either place your response in a thread response, or email them with your multiple choice answers in phase 2 to feist2@aol.com (my personal email address).

Phase 2
Please respond to the un-polled “multiple choice” questions. You can either put them in a thread response below, or email them with your answer above to feist2@aol.com (my personal email address).

Example
Male
Married
C
Yes
A
Yes
Poll answer (if possible

Phase 3
Please choice correct poll that represents you gross household income. Please be as honest as possible. We used the polling option to allow respondents confidentiality,

Once again the information provided will only be used for our class project.

Thanks,
Mark

Screaming Elvises

P.S.
We selected this subject because we are a bunch of car freaks! We all love and appreciate your car. If I could, I would trade my 2002 325i in on one in a 2nd.

BMW M3 Owner’s Survey

Phase 1
Please write me a story about the picture attached to the post
(If the picture is not visible please visit http://www.geocities.com/wickedtama/m3_poll.html)

Phase 2
1.) Sex
a. Male
b. Female

2.) Marital Status
a. Single
b. Married

3.) Age
a. 16 – 21
b. 22 – 27
c. 28 – 33
d. 34 – 39
e. 40 – 45
f. 46+

4.) Is this the first BMW that you have owned?
a. Yes
b. No

5.) If answer to question 4 is “no” How many other BMW’s have you owned?
a. 2
b. 3+

6.) Based on your experiences with your current M3, would you purchase another M3 or other BMW vehicles?
a. Yes
b. NO

Phase 3 (This will be the polling question - It can also be emailed to me

7.) What income level bracket does you household most accurately fit in (please be honest or do not answer)?
a. $50,000 - $75,000
b. $76,000 - 100,000
c. $101,000 - 125,000
d. $125,000 - $150,000
e. $151,000 - $175,000
f. $175,000+

zenon
03-12-2003, 07:14 PM
"We selected this subject because we are a bunch of car freaks! We all love and appreciate your car. If I could, I would trade my 2002 325i in on one in a 2nd."

Go for it, you can easily trade that for an E30M3.

I don't own a BMW, but you didn't say I had to.

a. Male

a. Single

a. 16 – 21

7.) What income level bracket does you household most accurately fit in (please be honest or do not answer)?
Nothing After I pay my tuition:(