PDA

View Full Version : Bavarian Beauty

73E3
07-28-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm selling Helga my Bavaria bombshell. Powered by a 3.0 liter 6 cylinder engine with dual carbs and 180hp, with a 4 speed manual transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, and a fully independent suspension, she has 189,000 miles with 9,000 on rebuilt engine Metric Mechanic short block, and clutch was replaced during rebuild. Equipped with a sunroof, AM/FM Cassette radio with 4 speakers, 5 aluminum wheels from 1973 BMW 3.0CS coupe. The dashboard has no cracks, wood in excellent condition. I drive the car regularly on weekends for trips to N.J. and C.T. beaches, and down to D.C. for vacation and have never been stranded. She has a great highway ride, very comfortable seats, with an engine that is very smooth and powerful. There is one rip in the driver's seat and one in the headliner. The sunroof needs the front seal replaced, it doesn't leak, but the trim is coming loose. The car is equipped with A/C but it need recharging. Driver's side shock and shock mount need replacing. Truthfully, all shocks should be replaced and you can drive it where ever you'd like. Recent rust repair in shock towers and misc rust spots. Entire painted in original BMW Fjord Blue but not to high quality, needs to be compounded again. Since its a classic vehicle, 34 years old, it qualified for Collector Car or Classic Car insurance which is very cheap. I'm selling it because I have 3 classic cars, and I need to thin the herd. If have any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Le Nitro
07-28-2007, 08:07 AM
You need to post a price, forum rules.

tsweers89
07-28-2007, 12:59 PM
and some pictures would be nice.