PDA

View Full Version : getting rid of exhaust...

KLEEN KUT
03-07-2001, 02:16 AM
selling HKS Klasse cat-back exhaust. excellent condition, i will do a thorough polishing to ensure that it looks brand new. only 3k miles on it, so u know it's clean. accepting best offer, paid $635 and want to get $350 from it. only had a few months, so i think this is a resasonable offer.reason for selling? im always changing htings on my car, and one day, it will be the one...

rockstar
03-07-2001, 10:28 PM
is it dtm? got pics/sound clips?

Joey325i
03-07-2001, 11:43 PM
HKS comes with a AC Schnitzer style single oval tip. I think it looks classy, but DTM's look agressive as hell!

KLEEN KUT
03-08-2001, 09:59 AM
i have an old webpage if you wanna check out the exhaust. the car looks really bad at the time and i have made improvements since then. i'll try and send an attatchment of how it looks now, but if not, then go to http://garnet.acns.fsu.edu/~smb4592 for my old pics, at least there are photos of the exhaust tip. as for sound bytes, i'll see what i can do. i know that a guy named TONG at bimmer.org has sound clips of his HKS Klasse on his M3 and that's what mae me buy it. but i'll surf the web for some clips for you and have some hopefully by friday. i'll post the recent pix of my car tonite(im at school and this computer won't do it!)