PDA

View Full Version : S50B32 Items For Sale!

liquidtension
07-19-2007, 07:30 PM
So i was thinking since im short on cash after ordering injectors and MS,
i came up with a new plan, ill make life easier for me, and just remove the VANOS, and lock cam timing for the highend revs, since itll be twin turbocharged and virtually lag-free with a shitload of torque, it wont really matter much. and without any more funds the project will have to wait for next year..and im very impatient :eyecrazy

so i was thinking ill sell the stock ECU (it is superchipped/programmable via laptop and superchip software, with fuel & timing optimized) with the EWS, antennae and chip, (everything needed)

& the dual VANOS, (running perfectly with no sounds or anything.. extremely smooth engine running, ill video the engine with sound on request if anybody interested would like)

the 6 stock injectors
the MAF
and the headers since i dont need any of them,
also i MIGHT sell the stock plenum which is welded and modified especially for swapped S50's in E30's (it clears the stock brake booster)
also the 5bar stock FPR
also might be selling the stock pistons if i end up getting forged ones

these items are from a LHD car btw

i was wondering how much money every item should get me approx. ? (to know if its worth removing the VANOS...wont do me any good removing them and STILL not having enough to finish the project this summer)

and if anybody is interested please PM me (only serious people please!)

this is the engine running: www.geocities.com/lte112/90-190kph.wmv (http://www.geocities.com/lte112/90-190kph.wmv)
just so you can see that everything is running correctly
ps: in the video it had 40mm exhaust, its alot better now.

thanks

Thewiseguy
07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
how much for the headers.

GazM3
07-20-2007, 10:20 AM
there is a for sale section on here already. maybe more intrest in these items if u post in there mate.

gobuffs
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
there is a for sale section on here already. maybe more intrest in these items if u post in there mate.

The target audience is so small as most of the members are in the US and the onyl parts the US motor guys can use would be the injectors and the MAF. Here has a better chance of making a sale.

dragonnoir
08-10-2007, 07:14 AM
How much for the ECU/EWS full package ?

Is it from Euro Engine ?

thanks,
mike

rennen5
08-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Check your PM

JeromeInActive
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
I CURRENTLY HAVE MY E36 M3 SMG ON EBAY. Item number: 290156997625