PDA

View Full Version : Now I am getting booted from DTMpower..

BLOWN///M COMPACT
03-06-2001, 06:55 PM
Is there a board where you can give true expieriences with products and ask a owner of a company questions as to why there product is better... WWwow now friends are showing true colors ...Heah i am going to open up a company can Bimmerforums moderate there board for me .. I will sell SS and overpriced pedals to and promise things I cant back also

C.Yang
03-06-2001, 07:26 PM
Are you talking about the "other" forum, or another one, cause I'm kinda lost.

C.Yang
03-06-2001, 07:29 PM
I just realized what you are talking about. That sucks man.

Kevlar
03-06-2001, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I was at AA when they were checking your message... the URL seems to have... disappeared.

Dado
03-06-2001, 10:29 PM
What happened earlier today on the "other" forum was a result of your post regarding UUC and whether or not they were still in business, which they obviously are. If you were really interested in knowing if UUC was still in business the easiest thing to do would probably have been to call them directly. The reason your post was so quickly removed was because if you have a problem with UUC, you take it up with them. Neither your post nor Ben's response should have been public. The post I am making right now shouldn't be public either, but since you didn't respond to my email and decided to come here to rag on me, then why not. Ben was posting on the "other" forum as a forum user, and not as a representative of UUC, but you forced him to do so. You are still welcome to crash with us for HIN, because this does not change anything, just a misunderstanding about proper usage of the forum. Give me a call please, you have my number, because I'd like to further discuss this in private and not on a public forum.

Just in case you forgot about our friendship, here is a reminder:

<a href="http://forums.roadfly.com/e36/messages/archive/msgsy2000w38/86547.html">NOPI NATIONAL TRIP</a>

ADVANT123
03-08-2001, 06:13 PM
Thats very professional of you Dado. I hope you guys can work things out. Can't we all just get along?

Joe
1997 Dakar Yellow M3/2
ADVANT123@aol.com

Dado
03-09-2001, 07:36 PM
everything is fine. Just a misunderstanding.

Greg
03-13-2001, 05:30 PM
The web has a way of distorting things. No facial expressions or intonations to judge someone statements from, often cause these dilemmas.

Hope you guys work it out.

Hellred

Dado
03-13-2001, 06:41 PM
We haven't booted anyone from DTM Power, what happened is that a couple of his posts had to be deleted, that was all.