PDA

View Full Version : When will this be over?

mace
02-12-2003, 04:24 PM
I miss the sunny days here in Cali. It has only been 2 days into our rainy "season" and there are already major accidents everywhere! Local news forecast says the rain will not stop until Sunday. Anyone else miss the good 'ole sunny days?

segal3
02-12-2003, 05:18 PM
lol..

I know it's just too bad that we get like 1wk of rain out of the year lol

~Matt Segal

chrisboiii
02-12-2003, 07:38 PM
Rain is the best!!! It hasn't rained all year and it starts raining for a day or 2 and everyone starts freaking out and complaining.

SilverBeam
02-12-2003, 07:52 PM
What rainy season? I am getting tired of the rain too, but it'll warm up soon enough. Then July will come along, and you'll complain about the heat. hehe.

PourkyM3
02-13-2003, 01:22 AM
What you guys all talking about the rain is great and you can have fun too, doing drifts, donuts, and other great things. If you guys haven't done some drifts I suggest you do some...you'll like it a lot. Just make sure you do it in a control matter and also not near other cars and pedestrians, we don't want anybody getting hurt, but other than that have some fun in the rain with your Bimmer

mace
02-13-2003, 11:28 AM
I ain't complaining, just accidents here & there gets to me. Who can imagine who's next? Ohh and despite on what i say about the rain, I do like it cuz I can stay home and :bj: and :boink :devillook

eurorides
02-14-2003, 12:35 PM
we have it really good in so cal...just think of rainy days as drift days...easy on tires and if a cop happens to see you, you can probally talk your way out of it.,....just dont be going crazy donuts in parking lots...those are hard to explain ;)

DonJuan
02-19-2003, 06:03 PM
I wished it rained some more so our mountains can get some snow. I'm tired of falling on ice when I *try* to snowboard.