PDA

View Full Version : Need help with shipping Nor Cal to So Cal

Dan Wang
02-10-2003, 01:56 PM
I want to buy a bumper but the seller wont ship. I need to have a rear bumper shipping from Davis area down to Orange Country area. If anyone can help, I will pay for actually shipping costs and compensate you for your time and efforts to help me out.

Any help?

Thanks,

Dan Wang

Dinan330ic
02-10-2003, 02:13 PM
ROAD TRIP!!!!

Dan Wang
02-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Too swamped with work to take one.

Dan

shragon
02-10-2003, 02:56 PM
yea, road trip might be the right thing to do. shipping a bumper is considered oversize, which is costly and also a PIA to get the packaging done right.

Zoeb2s
02-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Dan Wang
I want to buy a bumper but the seller wont ship. I need to have a rear bumper shipping from Davis area down to Orange Country area. If anyone can help, I will pay for actually shipping costs and compensate you for your time and efforts to help me out.

Any help?

Thanks,

Dan Wang

I live out in Vacaville, CA...which is about 30 minutes from Davis, I will pick it up for you and ship it out, i'll pick it up from davis for $20 then you pay actual shipping/packaging costs...
How big is the bumper (dimensions..#x#x# where #= inches)...
let me know...is the bumper painted or is it in primer, chances are it will get scratched while shipping if its painted...unless it is pacakged quite well..

Let me know..
-Zoeb