PDA

View Full Version : Socal Dyno Day "I", Feb 15th, 2003

Brad D.
01-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Godspeed Dynoworks, Autowerks Direct and BikEater Racing presents:
Socal Dyno Day I, Feb 15th, 2003, with prizes for most horsepower and torque, 2 categories
(forced induction and non-forced induction.)

www.autowerksdirect.com
www.teamgodspeed.com

I am accepting the first 20 people to sign up for Dyno Day "I" at Godspeed Dynoworks in Oceanside, California.
Godspeed has the newst and most high tech above ground Mustang chassis dyno in California. This true loading dyno is
a much more accurate representation of actual horsepower output of your vehicle. (Just figure out your car's weight for the
best results before dyno day.)

Godspeed is offering us a group discount @ $50.00 CASH if we get 10 cars or more, $60 for less than 10. This is per car for 3 runs and plotting of Horsepower and Torque. If you want Air/Fuel or other data plotting and tuning, it would be extra, and you would need a bung for the wideband O2 Sensor welded into the exhaust before the cats, which he can do at extra charge if you don't already have one.

Caravan information can also be added to this thread if you guys want to set some up.

Please cut and paste this name list and add your name to your reply, your vehicle, and if you want just Horsepower/Torque or Data Aquisition/Tuning (extra.)

Call me @ 818-425-7489 for any questions.

SIGNUP SHEET:First Signed up=First in line on Dyno Day!

psk145
01-28-2003, 07:00 PM
any idea how much more for logging the A/F?

Brad D.
01-29-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by psk145
any idea how much more for logging the A/F?

I think I can get him to do it cheap as long as you have a bung already installed.

Brad D.
02-01-2003, 11:44 AM
bump