PDA

View Full Version : Boulder,CO area GTG, Sunday Feb. 2nd

J4SON
01-28-2003, 01:17 PM
x-posted from audiworld (BMWs welcome, of course):

We will meet at 12:30pm on the upper level of the parking garage just east of the Pearl Street Mall.. It's located between Pearl and Walnut, and 15th and 16th street. Figured we could grab some lunch and shoot the crap @ Old C's, then go for the drive. As far as the drive, we can talk about possible routes at lunch... Every modded/non-modded Audi/VW/BMW should come, it will be a pretty good time, plus an oppertunity for all of us to get to know one another. Last time I set upa Boulder meet, about 4 cars showed up, so let's get this one bigger!!! If you are going to make it, PLEASE e-mail me so I have an idea of how many cars we are gonna have, and also so I can try and get the back room at Old C's if there are gonna a lot of us coming...

8 VAG cars have emailed and said they're coming so lets get some of the BMWs out too.

Droptop///m
01-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Im down. Just gotta find out where this parking garage is...

Spencer
01-28-2003, 06:42 PM
If I'm back in town I'll try to make it.

cravnpup
01-31-2003, 01:12 PM
It's supposed to snow on Sunday... :clap: I'll be in the mountains.. Sounds like fun though....

Fraser
02-02-2003, 09:00 AM
I'm down- looks like the weather might not be too bad...after all, it's still 65 degrees out....

Fraser

nmadd
02-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Gotta work. :(