PDA

View Full Version : S52 into a 318ti

beemertech136
02-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I just got a s52 and I just got done rebuilding it. Now i have the pleasure of doing a major swap in my car :) I will be going from ob2 to an obd1 conversion as well as doing a manual transmission swap. The only thing I have is the motor so far. I have money waiting on all the other parts to pop up. I've been checking with local junkyards and am going to keep doing that, if anyone sees anything for sale that could help me out please post up :)

scabzzzz
02-10-2007, 11:34 AM
May be worth it to take a trip to an Atlanta Pull-a-part. May be a haul but ya know... Also call up Treehouse Racing. We're in nashville, and we have a bunch of stuff for conversions. Its what we do.

615-333-9118

German Pride 10
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Good thing you don't live here in Vancouver BC where I do. There is jack all for parts and junkyards don't know their ass from the elbows when it comes to getting BMW parts. They won't even let you look around much!

Oh but if you do find something, you are going to be paying with your life to get it! Yea...I like buying from the US better. I would have done a swap a long time ago but anytime I find a long block S52 in the US, the shipping basically makes the deal not a deal anymore :(

scabzzzz
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Canada blows but at least you got free health care?

skiboard06
02-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Canada blows but at least you got free health care?

hahahahha